Windows 10: Freeze during automatic repair

Discus and support Freeze during automatic repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i had my computer on fast tuning in my bios without realizing it and then I notice my cpu was running too hot and too fast so I download a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by huntermarquette, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Freeze during automatic repair

Hello i had my computer on fast tuning in my bios without realizing it and then I notice my cpu was running too hot and too fast so I download a program from Intel that lets you over clock and I lowered the speed back down to close to its base and the temps returned to normal. Now its the next day and my pc won't boot up and get frozen on preparing automatic repair. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

huntermarquette, Sep 17, 2021

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 17, 2021
  3. speedyO5 Win User
    pc freezes on automatic repair screen

i cant do any of the mothods he has listed

speedyO5, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Freeze during automatic repair

Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Freeze during automatic repair

1. Freeze during automatic repair - Similar Threads - Freeze during automatic

2. Windows freezing on automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezing on automatic repair: I know this question has been asked before but i have tried all the previous results and i still cannot use my PC. The PC is either freezing on the preparing automatic repair wheel or the normal windows boot up wheel. I have tried hard shutdowns and also tried to get it to...
  3. Windows freezing on automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezing on automatic repair: I know this question has been asked before but i have tried all the previous results and i still cannot use my PC. The PC is either freezing on the preparing automatic repair wheel or the normal windows boot up wheel. I have tried hard shutdowns and also tried to get it to...
  4. Windows freezing on automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair: after an update to win 10 today, my computer restarted to a machine check exception. i didnt have a boot disk so i created a repair tool from online onto a USB. the media creation tool made a USB and i loaded up and booted from that USB but i get the machine check exception...
  6. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair: after an update to win 10 today, my computer restarted to a machine check exception. i didnt have a boot disk so i created a repair tool from online onto a USB. the media creation tool made a USB and i loaded up and booted from that USB but i get the machine check exception...
  7. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Automatic repair freezing and BSOD

Automatic repair freezing and BSOD: My pc can't get past the automatic repair thing when booting and the screen just stays black or blue. I've tried using my USB with windows installation media but can't get that to boot either, the screen goes blue and freezes. I was able to access it by disabling my hdd but I...
  9. Windows 10 automatic repair freezeing

Windows 10 automatic repair freezeing: Three ago i had an bcd bcd problem on my pc then i took the hdd and put it on the other pc pc already fixed it then when i start to return to my desktop it wouldnt boot nor show a light so i checked cpu and the cmos and ram aswell even thr power cable i i plug everything...
  10. Lenovo freeze on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo freeze on Preparing Automatic Repair: Hi all, I updated the Bios on my Lenovo 530s. It restarted as part of the update, but then froze on a screen saying Prepare Automatic Repair. [IMG] I am unable to get to the Safe Run Mode. I have tried to reset by forcing shutdown 3 times, and ive stuck a pin in the...