Windows 10: Freeze during gameplay World of warships

Discus and support Freeze during gameplay World of warships in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So installed new ssd , clean install of windows still getting freeze A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Oldcarguy55, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Freeze during gameplay World of warships

So installed new ssd , clean install of windows still getting freeze
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffc00f3de90010
    Parameter 2: fffff8026125c988
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 2fd8
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 4105

:)

Oldcarguy55, Aug 24, 2019

2. Problems with Games Starting (World of Warships)

I have downloaded world of warships on to my laptop. It says I have all the system requirements to play it, but it will not load and closes the app.

RobertPearson4, Aug 24, 2019
  3. screen flickering in world of warships

since installing the last update i have started getting a flickering rolling bar on the load up screens for world of warships. in the game anything that is an overlay flickers and is unusable. i am not using mods, just what comes with the game. no other
    game or app is affected. is there going to be a fix for this?

JohnCarroll6, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Freeze during gameplay World of warships

Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Freeze during gameplay World of warships

1. Freeze during gameplay World of warships - Similar Threads - Freeze during gameplay

2. How to disown an app? App "World of Warships" installed without permission and connected to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disown an app? App "World of Warships" installed without permission and connected to...: How to disown an app that Microsoft Store says I own? I was shocked to receive this email from Microsoft today: Microsoft account New app(s) have access to your data World of Warships connected to the Microsoft account <email address>. If you didn't grant this access,...
  3. App "World of Warships" installed without permission and connected to my microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    App "World of Warships" installed without permission and connected to my microsoft account.: I was shocked to receive this email from Microsoft today: Microsoft account New app(s) have access to your data World of Warships connected to the Microsoft account <email address>. If you didn't grant this access, please remove the app(s) from your account. Manage your apps...
  4. Recording gameplay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording gameplay: I want to record my gameplays and use Discord to chat with my friends. However when I am trying to record the game, it doesn’t record my friends’ voice, only mine. How can I fix it to hear not only my voice but also my friends’. I use Windows 10 game bar....
  5. Recording a gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording a gameplay: So i finally got a new budget gaming laptop (windows 10 pro) My specs - GPU - geforce 150MX Intel I5-8250U 8gb ram and 1TB local disk space The problem - whenever i play a game, the fps is just amazing on decent graphics but when i wanna start record a gameplay, my...
  6. daily BSOD during normal windows use (not gameplay)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    daily BSOD during normal windows use (not gameplay): I get a BSOD on my computer (my 2nd system), almost every day once or twice.. It seems to happen randomly. Usually during "normal" windows use, while using office applications, or wniodws explorer. Not during gameplay. Today, I got three BSOD. I was using Citrix and google...
  7. Updating driver during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating driver during gameplay: Hi, It is possible that automatic update can download and install new graphics card driver during gameplay in some 3d game? Can this be a reason for blue screens? My question is related to Windows 10 Home/Pro (1809)...
  8. screen flickering in world of warships

screen flickering in world of warships: since installing the last update i have started getting a flickering rolling bar on the load up screens for world of warships. in the game anything that is an overlay flickers and is unusable. i am not using mods, just what comes with the game. no other game or app is...
  9. Windows 10 Random Freezes in gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Random Freezes in gameplay: I did a fresh install of Windows 10 64bit Pro version recently and everything was going fine (except for high disk usage which I fixed with disabling of superfetch) Now my problem is that first time I experienced my computer freezing was in online web browser games. The...
  10. BSOD PC Freeze and reboot during Gameplay of Dark Souls 3

BSOD PC Freeze and reboot during Gameplay of Dark Souls 3: Game freezes/locks up within 2 minutes of game play in all situations, no specific action. I get warning that video driver has stopped and recovered, but sometimes the whole PC turns off and reboots. 51668

Users found this page by searching for:

1. world of warships freeze