Windows 10: Freeze on Windows log in, followed by a shut down.

Discus and support Freeze on Windows log in, followed by a shut down. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, recently I upgraded my computer. Basically everything but the ssd and gpu were replaced. Sometimes when I boot it up it and try to login, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaptainCrow, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Freeze on Windows log in, followed by a shut down.

Hello, recently I upgraded my computer. Basically everything but the ssd and gpu were replaced. Sometimes when I boot it up it and try to login, it will freeze on the login screen and will randomly turn it self off. I then have to manually power it up again. I have tried reseating the RAM and making sure all of the cables are plugged into the motherboard properly. I was hoping someone could go through the event logs and see what the issue is.

Here are the logs: DESKTOP-KF2FRHL-(2019-09-30_18-27-27).zip
    I believe I did it right, but if I didn't let me know.

Thanks.

:)

CaptainCrow, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Random freezes or shut downs

Hrrmmmm... but wouldnt formatting and reinstalling windows fix the issue since the virus/trojan/spyware isnt on the system any longer?

forumsviewer, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Freeze on Windows log in, followed by a shut down.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Freeze on Windows log in, followed by a shut down.

1. Freeze on Windows log in, followed by a shut down. - Similar Threads - Freeze log followed

2. PC freezes and shuts down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes and shuts down: I installed a new CPU and motherboard and have been getting an issue where the PC randomly shutsdown and I don't udnerstand where the problem is. The dump file data is included belowWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the...
  3. PC freezes and shuts down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes and shuts down: I installed a new CPU and motherboard and have been getting an issue where the PC randomly shutsdown and I don't udnerstand where the problem is. The dump file data is included belowWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the...
  4. freezing and shutting down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    freezing and shutting down.: I have windows 11. My computer is frequently freezing and or on occasion it just shuts down without notice or pattern. Sometimes i must do a hard reboot as the task manager wont reset. Or when i go to my task manager i see so many programs running and have no idea what they...
  5. freezing and shutting down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    freezing and shutting down.: I have windows 11. My computer is frequently freezing and or on occasion it just shuts down without notice or pattern. Sometimes i must do a hard reboot as the task manager wont reset. Or when i go to my task manager i see so many programs running and have no idea what they...
  6. Windows 10 Freeze and shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freeze and shuts down: Thanks in advance.I have a Lenovo Ideapad 720S-13IKB running on windows 10 Pro, purchased in Dec 2017, warranty expired, lenovo charges ~$700/ for replacing motherboard.Recently, it started behaving weirdly, even I type faster it freezes and shuts down, no blue screen or...
  7. Computer freezing and shutting down

Computer freezing and shutting down: Since building my new computer, I have experience the following problem a few times: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎12/‎06/‎2020 14.20 Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature...
  8. Windows 10 freeze on shut down

Windows 10 freeze on shut down: Hi, I've just resetted my PC with everything removed and have a clean slate to start again. Problem is after a few days, with little apps installed and running happily, the shutdown freeze returned. I'm at a lost as to what to do. I'm not good in technical stuff so I'm...
  9. shuts down as it freezes

shuts down as it freezes: I can only have it up for 5 min maybe. Then it freezes up, after a few moments it shuts it self off and need to restart. This computer is not used very much at all. I am a Senior, and use it to pay bills, and shop once in a while....
  10. Shut down problem with the following instruction and info.........

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut down problem with the following instruction and info.........: "The instruction at 0x00B2B4F1 referenced memory@0x0000001s. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program." Did search and a Community posting on Wiki suggested using Tech Utilities 2.0 to identify the solution and fix it. I backed up my registry and let it...