Windows 10: Freeze Reboot - Randomly

Discus and support Freeze Reboot - Randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer randomly reboot and I can't figure out why. It's running Windows 10. Can anybody check my loads to see what going on are if I have a bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zman, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Zman Win User

Freeze Reboot - Randomly

My computer randomly reboot and I can't figure out why. It's running Windows 10. Can anybody check my loads to see what going on are if I have a bad driver? I upgrade all the drivers and still can't think of any problems.

:)

Zman, Sep 2, 2016

2. system freezes when blinking of hdd stops

my system freezes randomly and when it freezes blinking of hdd light stops.no mouse and keyboard works.hard to reboot is only way to restatrt the system.i recover my system but it cant help.

DileepTrivedi, Sep 2, 2016
  3. Surface Pro 3 Unstable after Win 10 Threshold Update

I am experiencing similar issues with Surface Pro 3 in the last week. Machine randomly freezes and requires hard reboot.

Aspiretech, Sep 2, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Freeze Reboot - Randomly

There are no dumps in the zip file and if you are not getting BSODs then this is really not the right forum. As the Attention: box at the top of this forum and all it's threads says:

Please do not post anything other than Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death problems in this section.

I suggest posting in the General Support - Windows 10 Forums. You will get better support there.

Ztruker, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

Freeze Reboot - Randomly

1. Freeze Reboot - Randomly - Similar Threads - Freeze Reboot Randomly

2. System reboot and random Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System reboot and random Freezes: System Win 11 x64, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 32 GB RAM, motherboard TUF GAMING B550M-PLUSIt's been a while since my computer sometimes freezes for a few seconds and returns to normal, other times it just restarts spontaneously, I'll attach the last 2 dumps that were generated from...
  3. System reboot and random Freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System reboot and random Freezes: System Win 11 x64, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 32 GB RAM, motherboard TUF GAMING B550M-PLUSIt's been a while since my computer sometimes freezes for a few seconds and returns to normal, other times it just restarts spontaneously, I'll attach the last 2 dumps that were generated from...
  4. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random pc freezes and reboots.: Hello ,My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them . I don't get errors every time pc crashes . Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14...
  5. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random pc freezes and reboots.: Hello ,My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them . I don't get errors every time pc crashes . Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14...
  6. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Computer freezing then rebooting randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing then rebooting randomly: Computer briefly freezes then restarts. Event viewer procides the following: Event 1001, BugCheck - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff805363fd6b7, 0xfffff2878d06eea8, 0xffffcf0198712920. A dump was saved in:...
  8. PC Freezing and/or Random Rebooting

PC Freezing and/or Random Rebooting: Hello All, Trying to determine if I have a Software or Hardware problem. Have exhausted my knowledge base and am now extending a hand, requesting help. I have an HP-PC circa 2006 64bit, Windows 10 Home, Upgraded from Win 7, a few times. Recently been having full PC...
  9. freezing and random reboots

freezing and random reboots: hi I have had a problem since the creators update. the computer started random reboot for awhile then stopped . I had had bought a new game rome 2 and it was crashing and now I know it is not just the game but my computer is freezing just watching yutube videos or gaming....
  10. Random freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze and reboot: Hi , hope someone can help. Had a PC for a while, upgraded parts as and when necessary. Recently replaced my hard drives with an ssd and hard drive. Now when I install windows 10 it installs fine onto the ssd. Then I installed the gfx card drivers (nvidia 355). Seemed...