Windows 10: Freeze / Reset after fresh Windows 10 install

Discus and support Freeze / Reset after fresh Windows 10 install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC ran fine for few days then froze / crashed and reset few times earlier. Any help appreciated *Smile *Cool*Cool Files: Attachment 86923... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by redfox2020, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Freeze / Reset after fresh Windows 10 install

redfox2020, Jun 25, 2016

2. Windows 10 Pro random freezes after upgrade

I am having this same freezing issue and have tried literally everything....

EVERYTHING I HAVE TRIED... EVEN a fresh brand new install after wiping my HDD and going fresh on Windows 10 the freezing issue is still happening..

It is infuriating...

ChristianRees, Jun 25, 2016
  3. Windows 10 "Black Death"

Hello!

I have a problem one fresh windows 10 installing after. I'm changed the Power Options: Disable hibernation, only the monitor turns off 15 min after. My problem after 15 min my monitor turning off and no wake up. The pc works, the keyboard freeze, "hibernation
    effect", just the hard reset helping. Any solution?

ÁdámBódis, Jun 25, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Freeze / Reset after fresh Windows 10 install

No dumps in the zip file you uploaded.

Ztruker, Jun 26, 2016
  5. Strange, it says this

Attachment 86985

redfox2020, Jun 26, 2016
  6. Hmm it may be because under advance settings I have Windows 10, Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 recovered. I might do another install.

redfox2020, Jun 26, 2016
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Under Advanced setting where?

If you haven't already done another install, check to see if C:\Users\aholl\Desktop\SFdebugfiles exists. If it does, delete then run DM_Log_collector again from a Elevated Command Prompt.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Freeze / Reset after fresh Windows 10 install

1. Freeze / Reset after fresh Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Freeze Reset fresh

2. Window 10 Freezes on Fresh installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Freezes on Fresh installed: Hello, My desktop has been constantly freezing and sometimes giving me BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR within minutes of window startup. It seems to operate normally in safe mode. What troubleshooting steps can I perform to fix this issue? Desktop Spec. CPU: G4560...
  3. Windows 10 Fresh Install Freezing at Different points

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fresh Install Freezing at Different points: I posted a BSOD thread yesterday where essentially after installing some MS and drivers and a Windows update, my computer literally became unusable. Eventually, I decided to just revert back to the default state so that at least the computer will be useable for work that I...
  4. BSODs after fresh Windows 10 install

BSODs after fresh Windows 10 install: Hi, I just formatted my SSD a couple days ago and installed Windows fresh, because I was receiving some BSODs for a while. I suspect PatchCleaner may have exacerbated the issue when I tried running that about a week ago (before the format/install). Here is a zip of the...
  5. Freezing on new- motherboard, fresh install

Freezing on new- motherboard, fresh install: Hi, My desktop was getting BSODs and freezing. Since I am not good at PC troubleshooting I've taken it to repair... twice. One tech said it was the motherboard, so I got a new one, had it installed and also upgraded by 150 SSD to a 250 GB SSD, then I started having...
  6. Windows 10 freezing after fresh install

Windows 10 freezing after fresh install: Hello, I built a PC recently, and it is currently running well on a mechanical hard-drive. Last night I attempted to install a fresh copy of Windows 10 on an SSD, but the PC is now freezing regularly. Sometimes the PC restarts itself after the cursor becomes unresponsive....
  7. Windows 10 loading freeze after reset

Windows 10 loading freeze after reset: I used to have a AMD Radeon graphics card in this laptop, I tried updating drivers by going to the AMD site and I wanted the app to automatically scan and install the drivers for me as I do not know which one was it. Then, it froze the screen while halfway downloading. I did...
  8. Fresh Install or Reset PC?

Fresh Install or Reset PC?: When you select Recovery option the Reset PC it gives the option to 'Remove Everything' so Is a Fresh Install the same as using the Reset Pc function? There is also an Advanced startup option. I want to start completely fresh and do a clean install but really not sure which...
  9. Windows 10 update freezes after reset

Windows 10 update freezes after reset: I have been having an issue with my windows 10 update for about 7 months. Every time I try to update windows it freezes at 30% forcing me to manually turn my computer off and on. after I turn it back on the update continues to 50% and freezes again forcing me to manually...
  10. Fresh install of windows 10 after upgrading?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh install of windows 10 after upgrading?: So I have upgraded from W7 to W10. But there is all kinds of annoying bugs and problems that my friend who did a fresh install doesn't have. So I want to just re-install a fresh W10 rather this upgraded version from W7. How can i do this now that I already upgraded? 20799