Windows 10: freeze screen in Gears of War4 on W10

Discus and support freeze screen in Gears of War4 on W10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After an hour of playing, the picture freezes, but the sound is still audible. All drivers are updated.. Someone can help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DomitriPro, Jun 14, 2019.

1. freeze screen in Gears of War4 on W10

After an hour of playing, the picture freezes, but the sound is still audible. All drivers are updated.. Someone can help?

:)

DomitriPro, Jun 14, 2019

2. Gears of war 4 wont download and gives Error Code 0x80073cf9

Hi

We are aware of the issue. Both Gears of War4 and Forza Horizon 3 are affected. Kindly follow the following steps:

• Press Win+X on your keyboard.
    • Choose Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    If the issue persist, kindly contact our Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support phone team on this

link

Regards.

Angelo Bar, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Error 0x80073D0D trying installing Gears Of War 4 (103.1GB)

Did you solved it? I have the same problem with Gears of war4, I tried the same as you.

GuillermoSC, Jun 14, 2019
  4. freeze screen in Gears of War4 on W10

Gears of war4 season pass doesn't work any more.

Hi,

This is an in-game issue, for further help on Gears of War 4 Season Pass problem. We would suggest that you post your concern to
    Gears of War Community.

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

freeze screen in Gears of War4 on W10

1. freeze screen in Gears of War4 on W10 - Similar Threads - freeze screen Gears

2. Guilty Gear Strive keeps crashing or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Guilty Gear Strive keeps crashing or freezing on PC: [ATTACH]One can not argue that the Guilty Gear series is a success. However, this iteration of the series has been giving problems to some users. According to them, Guilty Gear Strive keeps crashing on startup or playing, freezing, or is stuck on the loading screen on their...
  3. Gears 5 Xbox Gamepass PC freezing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 Xbox Gamepass PC freezing constantly: I just purchased Gamepass Ultimate after not having it since Feb. I have been looking to finish up the rest of Gears 5 but the game keeps freezing every 10 minutes. It never did this around the time of Gears 5 launch. Last night I fixed it by turning off every Razer program I...
  4. Halo games and gears 5 lagging and freezing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo games and gears 5 lagging and freezing.: I have plenty of other games that run absolutely fine no issues high settings high fps. But any games I downloaded from the Microsoft store just have an absolute nightmare playing? I can put the graphics to the lowest and let the fps go as high as it wants and the games will...
  5. Windows freezes, Gears 5 BIG ISSUES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes, Gears 5 BIG ISSUES: The full main explanation of my issues are on my gears forum post below, PLEASE read It completely if you really care, instead of replying me with "Update your drivers" or something similar. Some weeks ago, when I started playing Gears 5 (Microsoft Store version with Game...
  6. BSOD, freezes and crashes on Gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, freezes and crashes on Gears 5: I'll repost It until someone really takes care It, read carefuly my issues and the problem has been solved. First of all, I tried everything possible. And just to clarify this issues only happen on Gears 5 (and also Gears of War 4 but whatever) I have the latest Windows 10...
  7. W10 slowness , freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 slowness , freezes: HI my PC W10 presents problems of slowness. sometimes it freezes. often disk c: 100%. Am I the only one to meet this problem? System: Windows 10 Famille 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434) Isuspect an OMERTA from MS about this subject...
  8. unable to download Gears of War4 on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to download Gears of War4 on PC: Hi, everything is in the title. i've always been a big big fan of GoW franchise but: first things first, yes my pc is totally able to run GoW4 max settings 80FPS at least. second I already downloaded it a couple of months ago, it ran great, I had to delete it due to a...
  9. Gears of War 4 freeze randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 freeze randomly: Hey i got randomly freeze when i played gears of war 4. How to fix this? no error message too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/gears-of-war-4-freeze-randomly/6a8bac51-d4a8-4073-94ea-e1a6e64b2589
  10. Gears of War 4 Needs W10 AU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 Needs W10 AU?: This was just reported on Tom' Hardware... System Requirements For 'Gears of War 4' Revealed, Windows 10 Anniversary Update Required What is is about W10 AU that GoW needs? 60606

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears 4 freezing

2. windows gears of war 4 freezeing

3. gears of war 4 freeze

4. gow 4 freezes,
  5. gears of war freezes,
  6. gears of war 4 windows 10 freezing,
  7. gears of war 4 freezes windows 10,
  8. GOW4 1060 freeze,
  9. gears of war 4: freezes in latest windows 10?