Windows 10: Freeze with infernal sound

Discus and support Freeze with infernal sound in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VilaGame [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/got2tj/freeze_with_infernal_sound/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VilaGame, May 22, 2020.

1. Freeze with infernal sound

/u/VilaGame, May 22, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Freeze with infernal sound :p

cadaveca, May 22, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 22, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Freeze with infernal sound

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Freeze with infernal sound

1. Freeze with infernal sound - Similar Threads - Freeze infernal sound

2. Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes: Hey, for a while I have had problems with my computer and nothing seems to fix it, whenever I turn on my computer for the day and use it for a few minutes almost every time it just freezes and crashes, I changed my os from an HDD to SSD a while ago and that fixed it for a bit...
  3. Complete freezing + buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complete freezing + buzzing sound: Hello, I have encountered an annoying issue within the past weeks. My laptop started to completely freeze as the system isn't responding keyboard and mouse isn't responding. It lead in buzzing sound when my audio is on so I have to hard restart from the power button in...
  4. Computer and Sound Freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer and Sound Freezes: Ive already seen a similar thread here, but my Problem is a little bit different: I have a dual Monitor setup and usually im watching youtube or netflix on my left one while playing a game on the right one . And suddenly the screen freezes and the sound is like when your...
  5. Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds: So um... So where do i begin... Ah yes, my specs Asus X540LJ Intel core-i3 5005u CPU 2,00gHz Nvidia Geforce 920m 4gb RAM I know this isn't techsupport but i didn't get enough help over there, I'm desperate. Can't remember when this first happened but it got often more and...
  6. Sound and Mouse lag Freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound and Mouse lag Freezing: So my problem is that is have problems With sound (Razer Kreaken Pro v2) and my mouse (Logitech G503 Hero). The PC is sooo new and i don't know waht to do that happend so 4 weeks after i Bought it i have let the pc Built. And some times the hole pc is lagging. With the sound...
  7. Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers: Hello, i have got a new pc and it keep s freezing with a buzzing sound that plays through my headset and its getting annoying to far i have checked Memory Is Enough Cpu Or Gpu isnt overheating 45C While playing intense games PSU Im still unsure if this is the problem My...
  8. Windows 10 Sound Freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Sound Freeze: Hello, I'am experiencing a very strange problem with windows 10 audio. The problem arises after updating windows to fall creators update which is version 1709. So the problem is the audio is randomly freeze sometimes with huge buzzing sound which completely mute my audio...
  9. Computer Freezing- Linked to sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Freezing- Linked to sound?: Greetings! For a while now, I have had problems with Windows 10 every now and then where all of a sudden my computer will freeze for seemingly no reason. Previously I posted this forum thinking it was my NVIDIA divers (because I didn't actually need them). BUT, today...
  10. Screen freezing but sound continues

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen freezing but sound continues: Over the past week or so I'm getting occasional screen freezes - at first it was while gaming (World of Warcraft), but I'm finding the same thing can occur when I'm only using a web browser (Firefox), without WoW running at all. Today this happened while I was watching a...