Windows 10: Freezes and about Blue Screens

Discus and support Freezes and about Blue Screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Many problems seem to occur in Windows 10 and I find myself spending valuable time pursuing the solutions to those problems rather than using that time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CT me, Aug 31, 2019.

1. CT me Win User

Freezes and about Blue Screens

Many problems seem to occur in Windows 10 and I find myself spending valuable time pursuing the solutions to those problems rather than using that time to do my own work. In other words, my workflow gets interfered and I am fed up by the bunch of problems and the resulting inconvenience and data loss.

Now, these days the problem is computer freezing. These freezes occur without warning. (There were 3 freezes today itself and the last one was when I was writing this post earlier). I have already used SFC and DISM some days ago, but no solution.

And some times, when Blue Screen error occurs, then the dump files aren't found in the system after the restart. I have already read MS articles regarding this problem and checked the settings to get the dump files to be created, but still they don't get created. Initially, they used to get created, but since some time they aren't getting created.

Note: I don't remember the computer freezing and Blue Screen error to be occurring at the same time, but I think that one could be related to the other.

:)

CT me, Aug 31, 2019

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Freezes and about Blue Screens

The screen freezes and blue screen crashes

Typically when a computer freezes and blue screens means that is more than likely hardware related. I would suggest taking it to a repair shop to get it looked at. Hope that helps.

Michael61704, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Freezes and about Blue Screens

1. Freezes and about Blue Screens - Similar Threads - Freezes Blue Screens

2. Blue Screen after about 5 minutes on idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen after about 5 minutes on idle: Hi guys, My son has a custom built pc running the latest version of window 10 that has been having blue screen errors after about five minutes on idle. The error codes are sometimes different and I can't seem to track the cause down. I've tried disabling various sleep...
  3. About Blue screen error

About Blue screen error: Hey, I just assembled my pc about 3 or 4 months ago. But after 2 or 4 day I found some blue screen error. Nowdays, everytime I turn on my pc I see a blue screen & it restart automatically. I found some information on eventview "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  4. Hard freeze followed by blue screen of death

Hard freeze followed by blue screen of death: Hello everyone, For a couple of weeks now I've been getting hard freezes followed by Blue Screen of Death on my Windows 10 PC. I initially thought it may have had something to do with CPU overheating, so I got a new, better CPU fan and applied new thermal paste, on Speccy...
  5. sustem freeze followed by blue screen of death.

sustem freeze followed by blue screen of death.: Greetings, i had this issue for long ago, i don't remember whats the trigger to be honest, but here it is. when i use Adobe Premiere pro 2019 or 2017 in editing or rendering i get this random system total freeze then after 30sec followed by bluescreen of death, with...
  6. Multiple Blue Screen Errors and freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Blue Screen Errors and freezes: I've been having a number of issues. Its started with these small freezes my system would have when i would be browsing the internet or watching videos. The freezes would last about 3 seconds or so every once and a while randomly. I also ended up getting some blue screens....
  7. Windows 10 blue screening and freezing

Windows 10 blue screening and freezing: I dont know too much about computers so this might be a bit of a hassel. I have windows 10 pro version 1803 and ever since the october update im not able to update from 1803 to 1809. My pc either freezes during the update or just randomly throughout the day. I’ve tried...
  8. Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10

Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10: I've done everything I could think of to resolve these issues and nothing is working. PC Specs i7-6700K H100i v2 AIO Liquid Cooler MSI H110M Gaming Corsair CX 650 80+ Bronze 16GB G.Skill 2133MHz Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti OC Firecuda Seagate 2TB Hybrid Drive x2 Kingston...
  9. blue screen failers and/or screen just freezes.

blue screen failers and/or screen just freezes.: I intermittingly get blue screen failures and/or screen just freezes. how do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screen-failers-andor-screen-just-freezes/963a960b-e168-4d88-b4c2-e92f9a0aa37c
  10. Blue Screening for about a week now

Blue Screening for about a week now: My computer has been regularly crashing about once or twice a day (it's on most of the time) starting on Dec 24th according to Event Viewer. I upgraded my Windows 7 to 10 back when 10 first came out and I haven't had any issues with it until this run of crashes. I haven't...