Windows 10: Freezes and about Blue Screens

Discus and support Freezes and about Blue Screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Many problems seem to occur in Windows 10 and I find myself spending valuable time pursuing the solutions to those problems rather than using that time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CT me, Aug 31, 2019.

1. CT me Win User

Freezes and about Blue Screens

Many problems seem to occur in Windows 10 and I find myself spending valuable time pursuing the solutions to those problems rather than using that time to do my own work. In other words, my workflow gets interfered and I am fed up by the bunch of problems and the resulting inconvenience and data loss.

Now, these days the problem is computer freezing. These freezes occur without warning. (There were 3 freezes today itself and the last one was when I was writing this post earlier). I have already used SFC and DISM some days ago, but no solution.

And some times, when Blue Screen error occurs, then the dump files aren't found in the system after the restart. I have already read MS articles regarding this problem and checked the settings to get the dump files to be created, but still they don't get created. Initially, they used to get created, but since some time they aren't getting created.

Note: I don't remember the computer freezing and Blue Screen error to be occurring at the same time, but I think that one could be related to the other.

:)

CT me, Aug 31, 2019

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Freezes and about Blue Screens

The screen freezes and blue screen crashes

Typically when a computer freezes and blue screens means that is more than likely hardware related. I would suggest taking it to a repair shop to get it looked at. Hope that helps.

Michael61704, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Freezes and about Blue Screens

1. Freezes and about Blue Screens - Similar Threads - Freezes Blue Screens

2. Screen freezing and blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezing and blue screen: Hi, I just bought a Lenovo E 14 one month ago and very soon it started to have screen freezes in which windows 11 freeze completely, it manifests randomly, regardless of the application or the open window. I tried all the methods and recommendations found on the internet, the...
  3. Screen freezing and blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen freezing and blue screen: Hi, I just bought a Lenovo E 14 one month ago and very soon it started to have screen freezes in which windows 11 freeze completely, it manifests randomly, regardless of the application or the open window. I tried all the methods and recommendations found on the internet, the...
  4. Blue Screen Freezes Repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Freezes Repeatedly: I just received this computer after Christmas, Rog Strix with Windows 10. Worked fin for the first week, now, 4 or 5 times per day the screen freezes. Code: unexpected kernel mode trap What failed: amdppm.sys Love the system, but ready to send it back, please help! What can...
  5. freeze and blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    freeze and blue screen: since last up grade this month the next day my laptop froze and did not correct it self have to work in safe mode I want my lap top back to normal and want to stop the madness, and now scared to DL anything from MS...
  6. About blue screen of death

About blue screen of death: Advanced setting option is not appear when boot laptop then how to solve this problem. Also tell me how to advanced setting option I can view on laptop when booting...
  7. Blue screen freeze

Blue screen freeze: I just got this blue screen error and it suddenly freezes. What do I do? Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-freeze/f9f58a19-9be5-4e74-89dc-74e9f031a700
  8. Blue Screens/Freezes

Blue Screens/Freezes: The last couple weeks my computer has started giving me bsod and crashing multiple times a day. The blue screen errors vary, but I have seen the same ones several times. It happens during Zooms, it happens when I am gaming, watching youtube, etc. While I have added Ram Same...
  9. What to do about screen freezes?

What to do about screen freezes?: I have had this Acer Swift 5 for all of two weeks. On three occasions I've had the screen "freeze." No mouse or keyboard--with one very odd exception. The Acer has reassigned the F1 function key to Sleep Mode. When I touch that key the screen immediately goes dark. I can then...
  10. About Blue screen error

About Blue screen error: Hey, I just assembled my pc about 3 or 4 months ago. But after 2 or 4 day I found some blue screen error. Nowdays, everytime I turn on my pc I see a blue screen & it restart automatically. I found some information on eventview "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....