Windows 10: Freezes and Black/Blue Screen - 1903 Build 18362.270

Discus and support Freezes and Black/Blue Screen - 1903 Build 18362.270 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, my computer will run normally for hours then randomly freeze and the screens will lose input signal and the HDD LED on my case will begin blinking.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by slavkosky, Apr 7, 2020.

1. slavkosky Win User

Freezes and Black/Blue Screen - 1903 Build 18362.270

Hi, my computer will run normally for hours then randomly freeze and the screens will lose input signal and the HDD LED on my case will begin blinking. The computer does not recover, only a hard reboot brings it back. In Reliability Monitor I usually get a Hardware Error and always get a Windows Shut Down Unexpectedly Error.

It seems to happen regardless of workload (it happened once while clicking on a folder in Explorer for instance, and a couple times while watching a video file in MPC-HC), but it most commonly happens while using Blackmagic Davinci Resolve 16 for some reason, It always happens when I try and export a video file longer than a few minutes. I also use Unreal Engine 4 extensively and I've never had a crash with that. *Confused

I've run the DISM.exe scans and no modules came up problematic, and I'm running the latest GPU drivers from AMD (Radeon VII). I've monitored temps, and nothing was out of the ordinary (CPU, GPU, RAM all around 65c or less). I've tried switching the GPU to the secondary PCIe slots on my motherboard as well, crashes still occur. I've just switched power supplies, and that didn't make a difference either.

========================

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎4/‎6/‎2020 12:52 AM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 1a1
    Parameter 1: ffffab06d001d040
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

===================

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Shut down unexpectedly

Date
    ‎4/‎6/‎2020 12:52 AM

Status
    Not reported

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 124
    Parameter 1: 0
    Parameter 2: ffffc50db65b7028
    Parameter 3: b4002800
    Parameter 4: c0135
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1

================

Source
    Radeon Software: Host Application

Summary
    Stopped working

Date
    ‎4/‎6/‎2020 12:53 AM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Radeonsoftware.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Radeonsoftware.exe
    Application Version: 10.1.2.1788
    Application Timestamp: 5e84e714
    Fault Module Name: Radeonsoftware.exe
    Fault Module Version: 10.1.2.1788
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5e84e714
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0000000000412917
    Additional Information 1: 0f1e
    Additional Information 2: 0f1e8efbe4eda39817605f485fdb728a
    Additional Information 3: 0147
    Additional Information 4: 01471c69d36a720421b75a9d3d32e796

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 5460b71122c11640c6d6fcf17a572533 (1645780827920344371)

================

System Info:
    KenobeVII.nfo - Google Drive

Memory Dump File:
    MEMORY.DMP.zip - Google Drive

System Logs:
    SystemLogs_KenobeVII.evtx - Google Drive

HDTune:
    Read Benchmark - https://i.imgur.com/xeYF0RH.png
    Error Scan - https://i.imgur.com/EQwCumD.png
    Health - https://i.imgur.com/SIGW5hQ.png

ChkDsk:
    General - https://i.imgur.com/lEXxTtE.png
    Details - https://i.imgur.com/o9gUcFo.png

SFC:
    Results - https://i.imgur.com/oJEI4r2.png
    CBS.log File - CBS.log - Google Drive

================

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: In retrospect, I maybe should of posted this in the BSOD / Debugging forum, not general support...

:)

slavkosky, Apr 7, 2020

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Apr 7, 2020
  4. keakar Win User

strange issues (black screen, blue screen, and freezes)

my computer specs to the left are up to date

this system has been running flawlessly for a year now and i keep it clean, well cooled, and dust free

right out of the blue lately my computer started freezing up randomely, sometimes when its just sitting idle it will make a "bong" sound and then the screen goes black and the computer is frozen with no way to get in but restarting it.

most of the freeze ups come when multi tasking but it has done it sitting idle once or twice.

a couple of times when i started the computer it gave me the blue screen that says windows had a problem and needs to restart but doesnt say anything more.

sometimes while the computer seams to be working ok, when i start the media player or games it sometimes give me the blue screen but it only says windows had a problem and needs to restart but doesnt say anything more. *Bang Head :banghead:

just one time the blue screen did say that the nvidia driver had an issue so i updated that but its still giving the random freezes and so far i havent seen any more blue screens yet.

i cant remember how you get to read the error report to see whats going on for sure so can someone remind me how to do it?

if its a virus its no big deal since im getting ready to update from xp to windows 7 but i want to be certain its not something hardware related before i do a reformat and install windows 7.

what would be the top suspects to look at here and how do i test them?

im thinking if it were the video card it wouldnt be effecting the system so even thou it was my first idea im guessing its probably not the problem.

its been a long time since i was fixing a computer so whats the best diagnostic test program for dummies. im not into benches or detailed diagnostic figures, i just want a pass or fail kind of test to see if something works or has issues.

thanks for your help in advance guys *Smile Freezes and Black/Blue Screen - 1903 Build 18362.270 :)

EDIT: this problem turned out to be due to the psu that was still working but it got weak and was not supplying enough amps anymore even thou the voltages looked ok when tested. i suggest you read through this thread as it is very informative as to just how strange your computer can act when something like this happens.

keakar, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Freezes and Black/Blue Screen - 1903 Build 18362.270 - Similar Threads - Freezes Black Blue

2. sudden black screen ,blue screen, system freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sudden black screen ,blue screen, system freezing: HiI get random black screens but mostly while I renderingsometimes even just on desktop, a lot of blue screens while rendering on maya and vray, system freezingsthe temps are very good,the problem seems to be a software problem, because i replaced all the parts with no...
  3. sudden black screen ,blue screen, system freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sudden black screen ,blue screen, system freezing: HiI get random black screens but mostly while I renderingsometimes even just on desktop, a lot of blue screens while rendering on maya and vray, system freezingsthe temps are very good,the problem seems to be a software problem, because i replaced all the parts with no...
  4. sudden black screen ,blue screen, system freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Freezes and Black/Blue Screen on Win10 1903

Freezes and Black/Blue Screen on Win10 1903: Hi, my computer will run normally for hours then randomly freeze and the screens will lose input signal and the HDD LED on my case will begin blinking. The computer does not recover, only a hard reboot brings it back. In Reliability Monitor I usually get a Hardware Error and...
  6. Blue Screen Error Windows 10 Build 1903

Blue Screen Error Windows 10 Build 1903: The following is what I got from analyzing the memory dump file. I'm not sure if this is an error with the RAM or a driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Debugging Details: ------------------ KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read...
  7. Windows 10 1903 Random Black Screens and Freezing

Windows 10 1903 Random Black Screens and Freezing: Hi, my HP Zbook Studio X360 has been freezing and getting random black screens for a long time, usually happening about twice a day. I found this report in the reliability history: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎10/‎27/‎2019 10:42 PM Status Report...
  8. No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362: I have an older HP/CPQ system running pretty well, surprisingly so, with Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362, except for the now-notorious Audio Device issues. I see another long thread here about the devices I am dealing with but just due to idosyncrasies of the way...
  9. Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour: I've noticed some strange behaviour with creating a System Restore Point in Windows 10, this may be an oddball way of doing things but it's worked for me for many years prior to upgrading to Windows 10 x64 (from Windows 7 x64). In short - I had a scheduled task that ran...
  10. Small issue in latest build 18362....

in Windows 10 Support
    Small issue in latest build 18362....: Got a strange issue! I have a Lenovo T530 laptop....and I was able to install 18362....after several failing tries of the update site, but eventually had to install via the ISO on a USB. EVERYTHING is working.....so I am very pleased. I do have one small issue. When I close...