Windows 10: FREEZES EVERYTHING

Discus and support FREEZES EVERYTHING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; THIS ERROR IN EVENT VIEWER The wuauserv service terminated with the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. Freezes my pc most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Uzef Shaikh, Oct 24, 2020.

1. FREEZES EVERYTHING

THIS ERROR IN EVENT VIEWER

The wuauserv service terminated with the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified.

Freezes my pc most of the time

:)

Uzef Shaikh, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Oct 24, 2020
  4. FREEZES EVERYTHING

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

FREEZES EVERYTHING

1. FREEZES EVERYTHING - Similar Threads - FREEZES EVERYTHING

2. RECENT UPDATE FREEZES EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RECENT UPDATE FREEZES EVERYTHING: Clicking Start Menu, Settings and taskbar does nothing. Please fix this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-freezes-everything/77d69f95-a2ff-4997-91e6-108d61e772dd
  3. My computer freezes randomly, i can move mouse but almost everything crashes. I have to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer freezes randomly, i can move mouse but almost everything crashes. I have to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nothingtodofornow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfhybu/my_computer_freezes_randomly_i_can_move_mouse_but/
  4. Fresh install of latest Windows 10. Will sometimes freeze everything, requiring a restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh install of latest Windows 10. Will sometimes freeze everything, requiring a restart: I recently had to reinstall the latest Windows 10 Professional after my last one somehow got horribly corrupted. Ever since I did this new install, every so often, maybe twice a week, I find all my running programs frozen. This usually, but not always, happens shortly after I...
  5. Why does everything freeze when I do this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does everything freeze when I do this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gNatWize [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy12eq/why_does_everything_freeze_when_i_do_this/
  6. Windows apps randomly freezing Everything but cursor freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows apps randomly freezing Everything but cursor freezes: First off, i know its not my monitor because the cursor still moves with my mouse, its like the whole pc stops for a second, I haven't found any real solutions. Could it be my drivers?...
  7. Windows Fresh Install Freezes Right After Setting everything up with Cortana

Windows Fresh Install Freezes Right After Setting everything up with Cortana: So everything started when i tried to use the function "Reset this PC" it took almost a entire day to reset and after that the pc didn't start up anymore. I Already tried installing it multiple times used differentes versions of the windows and nothing works. I cant access...
  8. Screen Freezes on CoD:Warzone. Everything else still works?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Freezes on CoD:Warzone. Everything else still works?: So essentially, as soon as i start the game the frame on screen will freeze, but everything else will continue to progress in the game including sound and the mouse, to go over where the menu options would be. Now here's the kicker, if i hit the windows button and minimize,...
  9. Hard Drive freezing or breaking everything it interacts with

Hard Drive freezing or breaking everything it interacts with: I have an old 1Tb HDD that I decided to put in my windows 10 pc to upgrade. Everything that interacts with the hard drive either freezes or breaks entirely. windows explorer forever loads when opening the "This PC" menu although it does show up without a volume, device...
  10. Wireless mouse pointer freezes for 1 minute on the screen randomly. Tried everything,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse pointer freezes for 1 minute on the screen randomly. Tried everything,...: Hi all, This drives me crazy. My Logitech optical wireless mouse was working for 2 years without any problem. The day before yesterday started to randomly freeze with the arrow visible on the screen, independently of what I am doing. There is no event associated with it in...