Windows 10: FREEZES EVERYTHING

Discus and support FREEZES EVERYTHING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; THIS ERROR IN EVENT VIEWER The wuauserv service terminated with the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. Freezes my pc most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Uzef Shaikh, Oct 24, 2020.

1. FREEZES EVERYTHING

THIS ERROR IN EVENT VIEWER

The wuauserv service terminated with the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified.

Freezes my pc most of the time

:)

Uzef Shaikh, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Oct 24, 2020
  4. FREEZES EVERYTHING

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

FREEZES EVERYTHING

1. FREEZES EVERYTHING - Similar Threads - FREEZES EVERYTHING

2. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  3. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  4. Time freezes on my computer, but everything currently open works. windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time freezes on my computer, but everything currently open works. windows 10: some times my pc time stops working but cant find anny ting in the pc logbooks of crittical error just id 201 pc specryzen 5600xmb msi b550 thomohawk running last bioswindows 10 home whit all updates update 22H2...
  5. Time freezes on my computer, but everything currently open works. windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time freezes on my computer, but everything currently open works. windows 10: some times my pc time stops working but cant find anny ting in the pc logbooks of crittical error just id 201 pc specryzen 5600xmb msi b550 thomohawk running last bioswindows 10 home whit all updates update 22H2...
  6. Time freezes on my computer, but everything currently open works. windows 10

7. My pc keeps freezing everything when playing any type of game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps freezing everything when playing any type of game?: usually i get about 15 minutes of gameplay then everything freezes. the sound, the mouse and keyboard, and the screen. I suspect it could be a ram issue but i’m looking for other possible solutions before having to buy more ram....
  8. My pc keeps freezing everything when playing any type of game?

My pc keeps freezing everything when playing any type of game?: usually i get about 15 minutes of gameplay then everything freezes. the sound, the mouse and keyboard, and the screen. I suspect it could be a ram issue but i’m looking for other possible solutions before having to buy more ram....
  9. My pc keeps freezing everything when playing any type of game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why does my cursor freeze but everything else seem fine.

Why does my cursor freeze but everything else seem fine.: For context most of the time my cursor is laggy. Sometimes it just randomly freezes. The thing is that everything else seems to work fine. So I’m writing a paper but my cursor freezes but I can use the arrow keys to navigate the page and type. I have updated my drivers to try...