Windows 10: freezes Windows on desktop screen not in startup screen

Discus and support freezes Windows on desktop screen not in startup screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just assembled a new gaming pc, then after playing the game for a few hours I got stuck/freezes on the windows home screen or desktop, there was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dols_141, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Dols_141 Win User

freezes Windows on desktop screen not in startup screen

I just assembled a new gaming pc, then after playing the game for a few hours I got stuck/freezes on the windows home screen or desktop, there was a loss of interaction from the cursor, ctrl+alt+del, the rgb keyboard couldn't move at all, there was no interaction. then i restarted my pc, and I met again with the problem. I've tried updating drivers, updating windows, it didn't work at all. is there a solution to solve this problem? please answer and solution. thanks

:)

Dols_141, Aug 13, 2021
  2. Mussels Win User

Screen freeze

'screen freeze' is a very vague term.

Can you describe the issue with more detail?

ex: the image on screen freezes, but i can hit the power button and windows shuts down normally, and i can hear sounds in the background.

Mussels, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Nick259 Win User
    Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Aug 13, 2021
  4. freezes Windows on desktop screen not in startup screen

Weird freeze, pink screen?

I recently purchased a PNY 8800GTS 512mb and so far it was been awesome. BUT. On startup I will start my browser or something after windows finishes loading and I will see the screen sort of flicker with a pink tint to it. It will be fine for a few minutes and then all of sudden my screen will turn solid neon pink and freeze up. Strangely enough, my mouse still works and shows up fine on top of the pink screen?

What gives?

CarolinaKSU, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

freezes Windows on desktop screen not in startup screen

1. freezes Windows on desktop screen not in startup screen - Similar Threads - freezes desktop screen

2. Windows 10 freezing on startup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezing on startup screen: Windows 10 sometimes freezes on startup see attached image and the only thing that will make the computer boot up normally is turning the power switch on the back of the tower off, unplugging the power cable, plugging it back in and then turning the computer on again.How do I...
  3. Windows 10 freezing on startup screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezing on startup screen: Windows 10 sometimes freezes on startup see attached image and the only thing that will make the computer boot up normally is turning the power switch on the back of the tower off, unplugging the power cable, plugging it back in and then turning the computer on again.How do I...
  4. Windows 10 freezing on startup screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer immediately freezes at startup/login screen

Computer immediately freezes at startup/login screen: I have been using my Pc for about 2 years and had no real problems. However recently i went to bed with my computer working fine and woke up to getting to the login screen and it immediately freezing. Done multiple things like removing ram trying other ram and memory...
  6. Why does my windows 10 freezes on desktop screen after startup

Why does my windows 10 freezes on desktop screen after startup: My windows 10 sometimes starts up with everything extremely slow. I tried opening internet browser and task manager. Both are taking forever to slow and it would then freezes without loading anything. I've had so many hard reboots before due to this problem. This problem will...
  7. Blue screen and now windows freezes after startup

Blue screen and now windows freezes after startup: I was trying to setup itunes for my new phone and when i open itunes i got a bluescreen. Now when i restart my pc i can login but after a few seconds it just freezes and i cant do anything. I have tried running sfc and it said files were corrupted but could not fix. I also...
  8. (No BSOD) Desktop Freezes on Startup at the BIOS Screen; won't move on

(No BSOD) Desktop Freezes on Startup at the BIOS Screen; won't move on: Howdy Folks! *Smile My HP Phoenix is getting old but I've made several upgrades as needed: (Installed a new SSD Primary, changed to new matched 16 GB memory cards up from 8 GB, replaced one HDD, etc.) I'm not ready to give up on it yet! - The issue is it regularly freezes on...
  9. Screen freezes on Windows 10 HP Desktop

Screen freezes on Windows 10 HP Desktop: My screen freezes up sporadically, particularly when idle and most often while streaming Netflix. Screen stops and on comes a loud buzz. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-freezes-on-windows-10-hp-desktop/8b96b0f7-e84d-4638-947d-655c6f96a769
  10. Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup

Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup: I just recently have been having this issue where my laptop will turn on as normal, but as I log in & try to open programs/windows it will freeze. Then the blue screen saying a problem has been encountered appears. It restarts & I log in again, sometimes it works fine after...