Windows 10: Freezing and Blue screen crashes

Discus and support Freezing and Blue screen crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im getting lots of random crashes lately. About half cause a blue screen error and the other half cause the computer to just freeze and be completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thewarder500, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Freezing and Blue screen crashes

Im getting lots of random crashes lately. About half cause a blue screen error and the other half cause the computer to just freeze and be completely unresponsive until i restart it with the power button on the computer case itself. I have provided the mini dump files, the Memory DMP files and system info in the link bellow. I just literally did a clean install of windows a few months ago and most of the hardware on the PC is brand new and current generation, so i dont understand what could be causing the issue. I am not overclocking any of the hardware either.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjO6M6oX76mOgtAWtTKEV79GoyGz0A?e=6yn7qB

:)

thewarder500, Feb 2, 2020

2. The screen freezes and blue screen crashes

it freezes randomly n does not recover unless i force restart my pc I've tried everything from the list of options for blue screen crashes but none of them worked for me if there are other ways to fix it pls do tell or do I need to bring my pc to a shop
    or dell to fix it

RichardLee7, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Freezing and Blue screen crashes

The screen freezes and blue screen crashes

Typically when a computer freezes and blue screens means that is more than likely hardware related. I would suggest taking it to a repair shop to get it looked at. Hope that helps.

Michael61704, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Freezing and Blue screen crashes

1. Freezing and Blue screen crashes - Similar Threads - Freezing Blue screen

2. Blue screen and random system hard freezes/crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and random system hard freezes/crashes: so i have been having issues with my PC ... sometimes it crashes when HDR is on other times it crashes with HDR off ... all the times crashing when using web browser firefox ... no i checked its not firefoxes fault here as it also crashes when just working in Blender or in...
  3. Blue screen and random system hard freezes/crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and random system hard freezes/crashes: so i have been having issues with my PC ... sometimes it crashes when HDR is on other times it crashes with HDR off ... all the times crashing when using web browser firefox ... no i checked its not firefoxes fault here as it also crashes when just working in Blender or in...
  4. blue screen freeze crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen freeze crashing: So for a few days now I had this problem and didn't think anything of it, but I've had enough. When I start up a game, I can play for around five minutes and then it freezes for a long timeabout 5 minutes then a blue screen shows up. I don't know if it's from an app or from a...
  5. blue screen freeze crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen freeze crashing: So for a few days now I had this problem and didn't think anything of it, but I've had enough. When I start up a game, I can play for around five minutes and then it freezes for a long timeabout 5 minutes then a blue screen shows up. I don't know if it's from an app or from a...
  6. blue screen freeze crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screen crashes or freezes: I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot...
  8. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant blue screen crashes or freezes: I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot...
  9. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

10. Crashing, Blue Screens, Black Screens, Random Restarts, Freezing

Crashing, Blue Screens, Black Screens, Random Restarts, Freezing: I have done a few clean installs since it began. Blue screens are mostly Critical Process Died and System Thread Exception Not Handled. In safe mode I have done sfc scan, chkdsk, DISM, I have also done a few memory tests, and intel processor diagnostic tool. I downloaded...