Windows 10: Freezing and Buzzing

Discus and support Freezing and Buzzing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC keeps freezing Until I force shut down trough the power button And makes a buzzing noise or something like iiiiii but.... and a little bit with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Potatofy, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Potatofy Win User

Freezing and Buzzing

My PC keeps freezing Until I force shut down trough the power button And makes a buzzing noise or something like iiiiii but.... and a little bit with a robotic one. When this PC Does that, i do not play games or benchmark it I never do this Or keep it on too long.... it just appears random!

It scares me as well. Once, this just got the power supply die! I payed another few bucks on it. I reseted the PC. Same thing! I do not know what should I do. It appears top be random! Maybe it is a fool from someone! Maybe.....my new hard drive is faulty! Maybe this PC is trashit is not!!!! Maybe.... a IT guy from Microsoft fools me! Maybe the motherboard is faulty! Maybe the wires are faulty! Maybe is a hacker hacking me! I do not know, Microsoft!

Specsto show me if it is really faultyMICROSOFT

-120 GB of storage SSD

-4 GB of ram DDR 3.... I think

-Intel processor I5-24002011

-No video card

-500W Power supply

-2011 security microprocessor.

-IVY Bridge, a little bit customized
    -Few LED strips that's why it is customized a bit

-Another casing cuz the other one didin't let the LED's show

-A fan and a heatsink.

Thanks,​

Theodor​

:)

Potatofy, Mar 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing

Why cannot anybody fix my windows 10 from constantly freezing, followed by a loud buzzing? I have reset my computer mutiple times and followed every suggestion

MichaelThomas_970, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

Hi Jami,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer recently?
    • Does it happen after installing an update?

You may run System File Checker and DISM Tool to check if there are corrupted system files that are causing the issue. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type each command and hit enter:

sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

You may also perform a clean boot to isolate which programs or applications might be causing the freezing and buzzing noise on your computer. To do this, kindly refer to this article:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Mar 1, 2020
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

Freezing and Buzzing

Laptop buzzes, freezed and crashed

Hello mate some system specs would be helpful not many in your profile and it is hard not knowing what one is dealing with.

In msinfo there are no problem devices listed as I always check for those first. The loud buzzing sound is a worry if it around mains power frequency (usually 50 - 60 Hz) The other thing that could be buzzing is the hard drive and as I don't know if you have a spinner or SSD it is hard to say.

ICIT2LOL, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Freezing and Buzzing

1. Freezing and Buzzing - Similar Threads - Freezing Buzzing

2. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  3. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  4. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag: First, my specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2 OS build: 19045.4291 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0...
  5. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag: First, my specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2 OS build: 19045.4291 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0...
  6. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

8. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  9. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  10. Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.

Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.: The lights on the pc also stay on but the monitor goes black then turns back on. I've tried resetting the pc but it did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-and-makes-a-loud-buzzing-noise-for-5/f0962d02-6683-4861-b4cb-5606898d5918

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will a buzzing hard drive cause memory allocation error

2. mouse freezes randomly with hard drive noise