Windows 10: freezing and Buzzing

Discus and support freezing and Buzzing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was watching Youtube with my 3-month-old Asus ROG Strix g15 when suddenly everything froze and there was this loud buzzing sound for like a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Raijin_yeetus, Mar 4, 2021.

1. freezing and Buzzing

I was watching Youtube with my 3-month-old Asus ROG Strix g15 when suddenly everything froze and there was this loud buzzing sound for like a few seconds. When I check my System firmware it also has a warning sign thingy and I don't know how to fix it. specs are:

GTX 1650ti graphics card

Intel core i5 10th gen

windows 10 64 bit on latest version.

TIA

submitted by /u/Raijin_yeetus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Raijin_yeetus, Mar 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing

Why cannot anybody fix my windows 10 from constantly freezing, followed by a loud buzzing? I have reset my computer mutiple times and followed every suggestion

MichaelThomas_970, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Necro3 Win User
    Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or cared to help me, i've tried updating drivers, windows memory check, updating motherboard drivers, checking drive health and none proved effective, even clean installs of windows won't help, what do i do?
    list of components:

freezing and Buzzing [​IMG]

Necro3, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Ingmar Win User

freezing and Buzzing

Computer freezes with buzzing sound on freshly installed Win 10 2004.

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is listed 3 times in Device Manager:

Driver details
    -------------------
    Keyboards:

Mice and other pointing devices:

Human Interface Devices (rzendpt.sys):

-------------------
    Is it normal that I can see it 3 times? Both drivers under Keyboards and Mice and other pointing devices seems to be delivered by Microsoft. The last one is delivered by Razer.

Razer's FAQ suggests that Razer devices should be listed under Human Interface Devices:

which makes me think that Windows could've installed those other drivers before I've installed Razer Synapse.

rzudd.sys is called "Razer Mouse Driver" for some reason:

I'm using Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB sound card for my audio device. On-Board audio is off in the bios atm.

I've installed both "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Software" (19th November 2019) which includes:

& "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Drivers" (14th September 2020) after Windows installation.

What is the best way to uninstall the Creative drivers? Is it enough to uninstall all of those Creative related things through Programs & Features?

Few days ago while uninstalling Nvidia drivers with DDU I saw that there is an option to uninstall Creative drivers as well. Is it safe to use?

Ingmar, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

freezing and Buzzing

1. freezing and Buzzing - Similar Threads - freezing Buzzing

2. Complete freezing + buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complete freezing + buzzing sound: Hello, I have encountered an annoying issue within the past weeks. My laptop started to completely freeze as the system isn't responding keyboard and mouse isn't responding. It lead in buzzing sound when my audio is on so I have to hard restart from the power button in...
  3. Laptop keeps freezing and making buzzing noiseonly when headphones plugged in

Laptop keeps freezing and making buzzing noiseonly when headphones plugged in: My laptop constantly freezes up and makes a buzzing noise. It doesnt respond to mouse or keyboard strokes. I dont know what to do, can someone help me out? I dont know if its a hardware issue or a software issue!! LAPTOP - HP AY 503TX.......
  4. Computer freezing for a few seconds and speakers buzz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer freezing for a few seconds and speakers buzz: Hi there, I recently bought a prebuilt system from Cyberpower and everything seems to be running great besides every 30 minutes to an hour my system will seize up and my speakers will buzz for about 3-5 seconds. The odd thing is this only seems to happen when I am browsing...
  5. Windows 10 complete freeze with buzzing sound from speakers and no BSOD, Event or Error report.

Windows 10 complete freeze with buzzing sound from speakers and no BSOD, Event or Error report.: I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 Predator PH315-51. I have had random freezes during the last year, these freezes happen at random, when gaming, browsing, or just playing music from YouTube. Whether I have on my headset or using the speakers I get this odd buzzing sound,...
  6. AMD Drivers freeze system and create loud buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Drivers freeze system and create loud buzzing sound: May be jumping to a conclusion, but the last Windows Optional Drivers Update ( AMD Media Drivers ) caused the system to freeze and create a loud buzzing sound. After reverting back to the last update, restore point, the issue has not resurfaced. For now, have paused all...
  7. Computer freezes with buzzing sound on freshly installed Win 10 2004.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezes with buzzing sound on freshly installed Win 10 2004.: Hello, I've recently bought a new m.2 ssd and decided that it would be a good time to upgrade Windows from version 1903 to 2004. I did a fresh install from iso file downloaded through Windows Media Creation, installed all the drivers and programs and then the problem started...
  8. Computer freezes with buzzing sound, no bsod on freshly installed Windows 10 2004. Please help.

Computer freezes with buzzing sound, no bsod on freshly installed Windows 10 2004. Please help.: Hello, I've recently bought a new m.2 ssd and decided that it would be a good time to upgrade Windows from version 1903 to 2004. I did a fresh install from iso file downloaded through Windows Media Creation and then the problem started to happen. Basically during normal...
  9. Computer freezes with loud buzzing sound no BSOD after fresh install of Windows 10 2004.

Computer freezes with loud buzzing sound no BSOD after fresh install of Windows 10 2004.: Greetings, I recently bought SX8200 Pro M.2 SSD and decided that it would be a good time to upgrade Windows from version 1903 to 2004. I did a fresh install and then after a while problem started to happen. Basically during normal use like watching videos on youtube, PC...
  10. Computer freeze and loud buzzing sound without bsod after fresh install of Windows 10 2004.

Computer freeze and loud buzzing sound without bsod after fresh install of Windows 10 2004.: Greetings, I recently bought SX8200 Pro M.2 SSD and decided that it would be a good time to upgrade Windows from version 1903 to 2004. I did a fresh install and then after a while problem started to happen. Basically during normal use like watching videos on youtube, PC...