Windows 10: Freezing and Hanging Windows 10

Discus and support Freezing and Hanging Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When you're typing or scrolling computer freezes or hangs for 2 to 10 seconds. I have tried everything that I can find on the internet, including 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by county1015, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Freezing and Hanging Windows 10

When you're typing or scrolling computer freezes or hangs for 2 to 10 seconds. I have tried everything that I can find on the internet, including 8 different power settings, and updates, and diagnostic test. Everything comes back normal. If I wasn't so scared of it I'd download Linux "ubuntu". For I'm at wit's end with Microsoft and their OS. Nevertheless there has to be solution to this freezing and hanging. PLEASE no more power settings.

:)

county1015, Oct 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 Freeze / Hang

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    . To know more on how to resolved your issue with Windows 10 screen freeze/ hang.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Freezing and Hanging Windows 10

Marby Rey, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Freezing and Hanging Windows 10

1. Freezing and Hanging Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Freezing Hanging

2. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  3. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  4. Windows Hangs/freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hangs/freezes.: Recently my PC has been suffering from hang up or freezes, usually at the Loh on screen after booting up, PC will freeze for a minute and the start responding again. Some times I try to start a program and the same thing happens, hangs up and a minute later it starts...
  5. Windows Hangs/freezes.

Windows Hangs/freezes.: Recently my PC has been suffering from hang up or freezes, usually at the Loh on screen after booting up, PC will freeze for a minute and the start responding again. Some times I try to start a program and the same thing happens, hangs up and a minute later it starts...
  6. Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.: Hi all,We have Windows server 2019 STD with remote services and access given for the 25 members.Every month 20 - 30 date some of the users who had accessing the remote server using their personal device and it is getting freeze every 5 mins. This only happens randomly. if we...
  7. Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.

Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.: Hi all,We have Windows server 2019 STD with remote services and access given for the 25 members.Every month 20 - 30 date some of the users who had accessing the remote server using their personal device and it is getting freeze every 5 mins. This only happens randomly. if we...
  8. Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.: I purchased this laptop after a custom build pc i had built, Graphics Hardware shutdown in use and refused to start back up. Since then this laptop I had order which is an MSI Alpha 15 A4DEK has been giving me consistent blue screens, crashes, hangs, shutdowns, and freezes,...
  10. Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.

Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.: I purchased this laptop after a custom build pc i had built, Graphics Hardware shutdown in use and refused to start back up. Since then this laptop I had order which is an MSI Alpha 15 A4DEK has been giving me consistent blue screens, crashes, hangs, shutdowns, and freezes,...