Windows 10: freezing and kernel 41 (63) error

Discus and support freezing and kernel 41 (63) error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there! For a few months now I have been getting freezing and audio looping, forcing me to do a hard reboot. I have replaced my graphics card,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by QmanGrogan, May 7, 2019.

1. freezing and kernel 41 (63) error

Hi there!

For a few months now I have been getting freezing and audio looping, forcing me to do a hard reboot. I have replaced my graphics card, updated all drivers, and deleted my audio driver. I get the freezing during any gaming and sometimes when I boot up my screen will go white or black and I cannot seem to do anything but wait until it gets back to normal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Quin

:)

QmanGrogan, May 7, 2019

2. Kernel Power 41 (63) error after updating to win10 from win7

Okay, I did a repair install. Videogame freezes disappeared.

But I still have the random reboots with Kernel Power 41(63) error.

JacquesMongolfier, May 7, 2019
  3. tigger Win User
    tigger, May 7, 2019
  4. freezing and kernel 41 (63) error

Computer Freezes Randomly | Kernel-Power 41 (63)

After a couple of days, the same Kernel-Power 41 (63) error came back. Does this mean it is a different issue, or just the same issue coming back after a period if time after fixing it?

Patrick Walsh-Reid, May 7, 2019
Thema:

freezing and kernel 41 (63) error

1. freezing and kernel 41 (63) error - Similar Threads - freezing kernel error

2. kernel power 41 63 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel power 41 63 Error: Hello everyone. From time to time my pc totally randomly restarts without any reason and without any blue screen. And its always the kernel power 41 63 error.Sometimes when I use the PC and sometimes even while doing absolutely nothing, just with a google chrome tap open and...
  3. kernel power 41 63 Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel power 41 63 Error: Hello everyone. From time to time my pc totally randomly restarts without any reason and without any blue screen. And its always the kernel power 41 63 error.Sometimes when I use the PC and sometimes even while doing absolutely nothing, just with a google chrome tap open and...
  4. kernel power 41 63 Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Kernel Error 41 Event 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Error 41 Event 63: Good morning. I am having issues with Kernel Error 41 Event 63 for a very long time and I do not know how to fix it. I have tried the command prompt codes, I have updated GPU drivers, updated bios, reset bios settings, reinstalled windows, etc. However, none of these work....
  6. Kernel Error 41 Event 63

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Error 41 Event 63: Good morning. I am having issues with Kernel Error 41 Event 63 for a very long time and I do not know how to fix it. I have tried the command prompt codes, I have updated GPU drivers, updated bios, reset bios settings, reinstalled windows, etc. However, none of these work....
  7. Kernel Error 41 Event 63

8. kernel 41 - 63 >

kernel 41 - 63 >: HelloI've got a new pc nearly 1 year ago. There was a problem with a graphic cards that was a bios related issue. I've managed fix this a nearly 3 months of trying various methods. So i've got a new problem with my pc that I can't repair. So i would be glad if you can help...
  9. Kernel Power Error 41 63

Kernel Power Error 41 63: I have an old computer HP All in One that the kids use for homework. In the last month I have replaced the hard drive with a 2 TB SSD drive and did a fresh install of Windows 10. Before installing the SSD there were instances of the computer randomly shutting down. The...
  10. Kernel-Power 41 (63)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel-Power 41 (63): Kernel-Power 41 (63). Had same problem last year but it disappeared. Now it back, and my computer restart like 2-3 times a day. Mostly on idle power, without games. Computer has about 18 months. Please let me know what kind of information I should past here. Thanks for help!...