Windows 10: Freezing and now ndis.sys BSOD followed by netio.sys BSOD

Discus and support Freezing and now ndis.sys BSOD followed by netio.sys BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Over the past month or so I've been getting freezes for about 15-30 seconds, it happens relatively randomly. Specs: 32GB RAM Ryzen 5 2600 ASUS B450... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by klarc99, Aug 1, 2020.

1. klarc99 Win User

Freezing and now ndis.sys BSOD followed by netio.sys BSOD

Over the past month or so I've been getting freezes for about 15-30 seconds, it happens relatively randomly.

Specs:
    32GB RAM
    Ryzen 5 2600
    ASUS B450 Strix F

I had ESET installed, which seems to have replaced the ndis.sys BSOD or with netio.sys.
    Any time it froze, if I disconnected the ethernet cable from my PC, it immediately unfreezes.
    Build is Version 10.0.18363.997

Logs are attached. DESKTOP-F1S1CTH-(2020-08-01_17-24-44).zip

:)

klarc99, Aug 1, 2020
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Aug 1, 2020
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Freezing and now ndis.sys BSOD followed by netio.sys BSOD

Help with BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)

Hi, I have been getting a BSOD on my Windows 10 PC with this message: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and the screen lists netio.sys as the culprit. The computer restarts and boots fine and the timing of the error appears fairly random. The link below has the zip
    file with the minidumps and system info file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao_LpaKMoBRjhH7ZexHIrdbwnp8p

any help is appreciated!

SeriousDude, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Freezing and now ndis.sys BSOD followed by netio.sys BSOD

1. Freezing and now ndis.sys BSOD followed by netio.sys BSOD - Similar Threads - Freezing ndis sys

2. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  3. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  4. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys: Hi guys, Let me first start off by saying I'm not too technical when it comes to the fine details of troubleshooting. This morning I installed a Windows update, upon downloading it and signing in I BSOD'ed and was given the error message ".cpuz141_x64.sys". Every single time...
  6. BSOD and wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and wdf01000.sys: In short. Recently i get BSOD screen and im on edge of breakdown. There is normal WhoCrashed report when i boot computer without anything. (I included minidump file below) On Mon 05.10.2020 22:28:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  8. BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys

BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys: Like many others I am the victim of this, it happens more than once a day. It never happened on windows 8.1. At Toshiba's request, I have back-dated my driver to the one that Windows installs with windows 10. I am hoping this fixes the issue, if not, here's my dump 58971
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...