Windows 10: freezing and random reboots

Discus and support freezing and random reboots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi I have had a problem since the creators update. the computer started random reboot for awhile then stopped . I had had bought a new game rome 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fred ez, Feb 2, 2018.

1. fred ez Win User

freezing and random reboots

hi
    I have had a problem since the creators update. the computer started random reboot for awhile then stopped .
    I had had bought a new game rome 2 and it was crashing and now I know it is not just the game but my computer is freezing just watching yutube videos or gaming. I have tried a few things like scf scannow and been wathching my temps seem very good around 42 with the evo cooler . I have tried to update my video drivers with amd clean install . I don't know if I did that right or not ,does not seem to help . can anyone tell me if its a hardware issue ? I never had a problem since this update awhile back. thanks,

:)

fred ez, Feb 2, 2018
  2. O.Victor Win User

WP 8.1 and the freezing phones problem

So to be clear, did the phone started to freeze after the June update ( the reboot fixing one) or it was freezing prior to that, and the update did nothing ( or made the situation worst ? ).

Also what did you mean by writing "It faces this random reboots after maximum usage",
    the "maximum usage" is confusing me )).

O.Victor, Feb 2, 2018
  3. C7 frozen keyboard

random reboots and freezing can happen have you any apps installed?

techbuzzireland, Feb 2, 2018
  4. fred ez Win User

I tried reseting my bios and changed the power plan to high performance and its better now ,probably bios. I think I will leave at that since I'm planning on building a ryzen system pretty soon thanks

fred ez, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. freezing and random reboots - Similar Threads - freezing random reboots

2. System reboot and random Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System reboot and random Freezes: System Win 11 x64, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 32 GB RAM, motherboard TUF GAMING B550M-PLUSIt's been a while since my computer sometimes freezes for a few seconds and returns to normal, other times it just restarts spontaneously, I'll attach the last 2 dumps that were generated from...
  3. System reboot and random Freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System reboot and random Freezes: System Win 11 x64, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 32 GB RAM, motherboard TUF GAMING B550M-PLUSIt's been a while since my computer sometimes freezes for a few seconds and returns to normal, other times it just restarts spontaneously, I'll attach the last 2 dumps that were generated from...
  4. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random pc freezes and reboots.: Hello ,My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them . I don't get errors every time pc crashes . Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14...
  5. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random pc freezes and reboots.: Hello ,My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them . I don't get errors every time pc crashes . Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14...
  6. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Computer freezing then rebooting randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing then rebooting randomly: Computer briefly freezes then restarts. Event viewer procides the following: Event 1001, BugCheck - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff805363fd6b7, 0xfffff2878d06eea8, 0xffffcf0198712920. A dump was saved in:...
  8. PC Freezing and/or Random Rebooting

PC Freezing and/or Random Rebooting: Hello All, Trying to determine if I have a Software or Hardware problem. Have exhausted my knowledge base and am now extending a hand, requesting help. I have an HP-PC circa 2006 64bit, Windows 10 Home, Upgraded from Win 7, a few times. Recently been having full PC...
  9. Freeze Reboot - Randomly

Freeze Reboot - Randomly: My computer randomly reboot and I can't figure out why. It's running Windows 10. Can anybody check my loads to see what going on are if I have a bad driver? I upgrade all the drivers and still can't think of any problems. 62475
  10. Random freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze and reboot: Hi , hope someone can help. Had a PC for a while, upgraded parts as and when necessary. Recently replaced my hard drives with an ssd and hard drive. Now when I install windows 10 it installs fine onto the ssd. Then I installed the gfx card drivers (nvidia 355). Seemed...