Windows 10: Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10

Discus and support Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've done everything I could think of to resolve these issues and nothing is working. PC Specs i7-6700K H100i v2 AIO Liquid Cooler MSI H110M... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pandasaur cx, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10

I've done everything I could think of to resolve these issues and nothing is working.

PC Specs

i7-6700K

H100i v2 AIO Liquid Cooler

MSI H110M Gaming

Corsair CX 650 80+ Bronze

16GB G.Skill 2133MHz

Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti OC

Firecuda Seagate 2TB Hybrid Drive

x2 Kingston A400 SSD (120GB & 240GB)

Before I had a Cooler Master Hyper T2 as the CPU cooler and thought replacing that would stop the blue screens, which it did until it blue screened twice. (Which can be stopped by activating the Corsair LINK 4 for the rad.) However the freezing, I don't know how to stop. Could be in the middle of a blender project or playing a VR game and it just freezes.

Everything is up to date; Drivers, Windows, Corsair LINK 4 and Windows Defender hasn't found anything.

The additional hardware; three Oculus sensors, Oculus headset and a wireless Microsoft mouse.

Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10 2824afa7-07b5-4aba-8af7-71cf89e0786f?upload=true.png

There isn't really anything that was installed during the timeframe when the freezing started happening.

How can I stop the freezing and random blue screens?

:)

Pandasaur cx, Sep 16, 2018

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10

1. Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Freezing Blue Screens

2. Windows 10 Freezes and Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Freezes and Blue Screen: Very frustrated, couple of weeks ago computer froze, did not think much of it, rebooted, all appeared to be fine.Following week it happened again, rebooted, all appeared to be fine.Several day later it happened again, then for the first time blue screen. Now it happens more...
  3. Windows 10 Freezes and Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Freezes and Blue Screen: Very frustrated, couple of weeks ago computer froze, did not think much of it, rebooted, all appeared to be fine.Following week it happened again, rebooted, all appeared to be fine.Several day later it happened again, then for the first time blue screen. Now it happens more...
  4. Windows 10 Freezes and Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 reapated freeze and blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reapated freeze and blue screen: Hello, I have the following setup: -zotac rtx 3060 12gb twin-16x1 stick 2666MHz-i5-12400f-stock cooler-H510M-HVS R2.0I have this pc since october with the same copy of windows 10, and I had no problem.I had to reinstall a clean copy of windows 10 5 days ago and after I...
  6. Windows 10 reapated freeze and blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reapated freeze and blue screen: Hello, I have the following setup: -zotac rtx 3060 12gb twin-16x1 stick 2666MHz-i5-12400f-stock cooler-H510M-HVS R2.0I have this pc since october with the same copy of windows 10, and I had no problem.I had to reinstall a clean copy of windows 10 5 days ago and after I...
  7. Windows 10 reapated freeze and blue screen

8. Blue screen freeze

Blue screen freeze: I just got this blue screen error and it suddenly freezes. What do I do? Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-freeze/f9f58a19-9be5-4e74-89dc-74e9f031a700
  9. Blue Screens/Freezes

Blue Screens/Freezes: The last couple weeks my computer has started giving me bsod and crashing multiple times a day. The blue screen errors vary, but I have seen the same ones several times. It happens during Zooms, it happens when I am gaming, watching youtube, etc. While I have added Ram Same...
  10. Windows 10 blue screening and freezing

Windows 10 blue screening and freezing: I dont know too much about computers so this might be a bit of a hassel. I have windows 10 pro version 1803 and ever since the october update im not able to update from 1803 to 1809. My pc either freezes during the update or just randomly throughout the day. I’ve tried...