Windows 10: freezing Buzzing until restart

Discus and support freezing Buzzing until restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; game or video will freeze for a bit like a few hours in then buzzing with freezes at random this has been happening for a while now i have an up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SvenYorhavich, Jan 24, 2020.

1. freezing Buzzing until restart

game or video will freeze for a bit like a few hours in then buzzing with freezes at random this has been happening for a while now i have an up to date Nvidia GTX 1660 these are the errors that i have noticed in the Reliability monitor

usually i get the 144 error first but today i didnt so im not sure whats happening

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎24/‎01/‎2020 18:03

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffba06b989f460

Parameter 2: fffff8052202b9b4

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 30d0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 2057

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎20/‎01/‎2020 12:53

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 1004

Parameter 2: fffff1047f5ee960

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 2057

:)

SvenYorhavich, Jan 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing

Why cannot anybody fix my windows 10 from constantly freezing, followed by a loud buzzing? I have reset my computer mutiple times and followed every suggestion

MichaelThomas_970, Jan 24, 2020
  3. PC Freezes, buzzes, and then hard restarts.

So when I'm playing a game of Fortnite or Rocket League, and then all the sudden my PC freezes. While it is frozen it buzzes very loudly. (My physical PC does not buzz) After about 10 seconds, my computer hard restarts. No "Restarting" with a loading circle,
    it just restarts as if I just turned it on. I want to know what I need to fix, repair, or replace.

My current specs:

GTX Geforce 650 TI GPU

MSI 760GMA P34 FX AM3+ MOBO

AMD 6300 FX CPU

Lepa N500 PSU

128 GB SDD

700 GB HDD

8 GB of DDR3

P.S

I am running a 64 bit Windows 10 Pro

David Voronv, Jan 24, 2020
  4. freezing Buzzing until restart

Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

Hi Jami,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer recently?
    • Does it happen after installing an update?

You may run System File Checker and DISM Tool to check if there are corrupted system files that are causing the issue. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type each command and hit enter:

sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

You may also perform a clean boot to isolate which programs or applications might be causing the freezing and buzzing noise on your computer. To do this, kindly refer to this article:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

freezing Buzzing until restart

1. freezing Buzzing until restart - Similar Threads - freezing Buzzing until

2. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts: This started after i installed new ram and ssd and happens in some apps like chrome Microsoft edge and some games.I downloaded burnintest and tested everything ram cpu gpu ssd on100% and it was alright no errors appeared I updated sata controler realtek HD audio driver Intel...
  3. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts: This started after i installed new ram and ssd and happens in some apps like chrome Microsoft edge and some games.I downloaded burnintest and tested everything ram cpu gpu ssd on100% and it was alright no errors appeared I updated sata controler realtek HD audio driver Intel...
  4. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound: Hello,There is already a lot of topics about the issue, but they didn't help me. The PC is freezing and crushing with a loudly buzzing sound duriong playing games. The seller checked the hardware 2 times, didn't reproduce the issue, and changed all hardware parts for free....
  6. PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound

PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound: Hello,There is already a lot of topics about the issue, but they didn't help me. The PC is freezing and crushing with a loudly buzzing sound duriong playing games. The seller checked the hardware 2 times, didn't reproduce the issue, and changed all hardware parts for free....
  7. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  8. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  9. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

10. freezing and Buzzing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    freezing and Buzzing: I was watching Youtube with my 3-month-old Asus ROG Strix g15 when suddenly everything froze and there was this loud buzzing sound for like a few seconds. When I check my System firmware it also has a warning sign thingy and I don't know how to fix it. specs are: GTX 1650ti...