Windows 10: Freezing Computer Mouse etc

Discus and support Freezing Computer Mouse etc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My computer freezes most times when I am working on window apps like excel or word doc. Also when I searching in google. If it freezes, the only way I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by InnocentChigbu, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Freezing Computer Mouse etc

My computer freezes most times when I am working on window apps like excel or word doc. Also when I searching in google. If it freezes, the only way I get back is by rebooting forcefully. Its an experience that started in the last 4 weeks. Very frustrating and it delays my efforts.

Please I need help on how to solve the problem and prevent recurrence.

:)

InnocentChigbu, Feb 27, 2020

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Mouse Freezing need help pls.

Hi Ephraim,

User profile corruption can cause issues with certain devices, including your optical mouse, in
    Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Aside from changing USB ports, did you use a different mouse to see if the same issue will occur while playing games?
    • Have you tried checking the manufacturer's website for updated mouse drivers for
      Windows 10?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a new user on your computer to see if your mouse still freezes while using a different local account. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Regards.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Freezing Computer Mouse etc

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Freezing Computer Mouse etc

1. Freezing Computer Mouse etc - Similar Threads - Freezing Computer Mouse

2. Computer And Mouse Keeps Freezing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer And Mouse Keeps Freezing: Hello My Computer And Mouse Keeps Freezing I Think I Might Have Some Kind Of Virus .Is There Any Free Virus Scans Out There That Can Remove It ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-and-mouse-keeps-freezing/29c1ef85-c3aa-4a9c-b851-1584cd2879c8
  3. Computer And Mouse Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer And Mouse Keeps Freezing: Hello My Computer And Mouse Keeps Freezing I Think I Might Have Some Kind Of Virus .Is There Any Free Virus Scans Out There That Can Remove It ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-and-mouse-keeps-freezing/29c1ef85-c3aa-4a9c-b851-1584cd2879c8
  4. Computer And Mouse Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse Thumb Buttons "Freezing" Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Thumb Buttons "Freezing" Computer: Recently, I've been having an issue with my mouse where pressing one of the thumb buttons MB4 and MB5 causes my computer to "freeze." But not in the sense where the entire monitor stops. Rather, if I'm in a fullscreened game, I can't press the Windows button and tab out. If I...
  6. Computer freezes but mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes but mouse still moves: My computer has been freezing to where all my apps don't respond if I open any game BUT destiny 2 on the lowest settings. By freezing I mean I'm able to move my apps and minimize but can't close them. Also in discord my voice calls all stop taking audio and nothing with in...
  7. Mouse makes computer lag/Freeze

Mouse makes computer lag/Freeze: So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play a game and moved my...
  8. Mouse makes computer lag/freeze

Mouse makes computer lag/freeze: So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play a game and moved my...
  9. Mouse Freezes computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Freezes computer: I've been having an issue lately where while I'm moving my mouse for 4-5 seconds it will freeze everything visual for a second or two then resume as normal. This only occurs when I'm using a mouse. I've already tried the way of uninstalling the driver and restarting my pc....
  10. Computer and mouse freezes all the time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer and mouse freezes all the time: Update on November 16 2018. Computer and mouse freezes all the time. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update/b385a6c2-4ea6-47c3-9186-d9f511014b91