Windows 10: Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound

Discus and support Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have just recently got a good gaming pc but anytime i game on Arma 3 or really high end games i will freeze and it will make a annoying sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaloFan62Alt, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound

Hello, I have just recently got a good gaming pc but anytime i game on Arma 3 or really high end games i will freeze and it will make a annoying sound through my headset here are my specs if anyone can help thanks Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound :)

GTX 1050 TI

FX-8350 STOCK 4 GHz

12GB DDR3 Ram

425 W Power Supply (Maybe a bit more) Made by only thing i remember is it saying 425 W +12V and made by a company with a name something like Thermal or something i am unsure

:)

HaloFan62Alt, Dec 26, 2018

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 26, 2018
  3. theridon Win User
    Laptop buzzes, freezed and crashed

I went through device manager, no yellow triangles. I checked all of the devices
    Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound [​IMG]

Can you explain why? I am just curious, I don't know how to read any of this information.

theridon, Dec 26, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound

1. Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound - Similar Threads - Freezing Crashing making

2. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  3. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  4. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  5. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  6. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  7. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  8. Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds: So um... So where do i begin... Ah yes, my specs Asus X540LJ Intel core-i3 5005u CPU 2,00gHz Nvidia Geforce 920m 4gb RAM I know this isn't techsupport but i didn't get enough help over there, I'm desperate. Can't remember when this first happened but it got often more and...
  9. Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.: OK here we go so i have just redone the OS install and things went just fine set everything up and then BOOM!!! issues. the first one that im having is that my computer will Freeze and then a buzz sound will go off but the weird thing is that i can still move my mouse. I have...
  10. My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound: Hello, i have this problem were my computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds. Have updated all of my drivers and everything is up to date. It happens maybe 1-2 times a day and its very annoying... I haven't overclocked. My specs: Mobo-ASUS ROG STRIX Z390...