Windows 10: freezing for second after change my ssd

Discus and support freezing for second after change my ssd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello after i change my ssd to new one xpg sx6000 pro 512 gig some times my laptop freezing for a second and then everything runs good what am i should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by muhammadkarim1, Jun 3, 2020.

1. freezing for second after change my ssd

hello after i change my ssd to new one xpg sx6000 pro 512 gig some times my laptop freezing for a second and then everything runs good what am i should do that responding and never appear these that say not responding. my laptop model is asus pro n580vd cpu corei7 7700HQ 16gb ram sumsung 2400 MHZ GPU intel HD Graphic 630 and NVIDIA GTX 1050 and my windows is 10 Enterprise in latest update x64bit based processor

:)

muhammadkarim1, Jun 3, 2020

2. SSD stops and freezes laptop

Couple of updates:

1. I created a Linux boot USB key, and monitored my SSD under Linux, so this is evidently not a Windows issue, and
    2. I loaded new firmware for the SSD, and my system seems to be functioning normally now. What a pleasure using a PC that doesn't consistently freeze up.

Thanks to all y'all for your suggestions!

Regards,

Dave

DavidMiller36415, Jun 3, 2020
  3. BangImran Win User
    Freezing after change HDD to SSD

Dear Admin/Moderator

My desktop is Lenovo Q190 with intel i3, 4GB RAM. I changed internal HDD with SSD (Hikvision SSD 120GB). I make 2 partitions : 1st. 93GB and 2nd.13GB. I Installed clean Windows 10 Pro ver.1093. It was running well for an hour, suddenly Freezing and change
    to be blue screen with some notifications that said Go to www.windows.com/stopcode.

PC tried to reboot, but my SSD not detected and then notification said: Error 1962 press any key........ I pressed any key but still Error 1962.

These were happened :

1. Pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and PC tried reboot again, too bad still the same error, SSD not detected then error 1962

2. Pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and PC tried reboot again and press F1 to log into boot menu, yeah I didn't see my SSD in boot menu. Exit

3. Pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and PC tried reboot again then still error 1962

4. Pressed button power to OFF and stay for 10 seconds, then I pressed button power to ON suddenly my SSD detected and I saw it and my PC log in to Windows 10 Pro. It looked OK and I did many things with my PC, 2 hours played my PC suddenly freezing again.
    I did step 1 until 3 all the same trouble.

Only with step 4 my PC run well. But I still faced freezing until now.

It was happened since I change HDD with SSD, beside with my last internal HDD I didn't faced freez and error 1962. FYI, the only reason I change HDD (WD Blue 500GB) with SSD cause it very slow running.

Please help me, I did some troubleshooting which I got from blogs and websites but no solution.

(sorry with my bad conversation)

BangImran, Jun 3, 2020
  4. X-PhilS Win User

freezing for second after change my ssd

Z Book BSOD with Second SSD Drive

Hi all

I have an issue with an HP Z Book. It is a new Generation 6 device and came with a pre-installed second SSD drive.

All worked fine until I tried to put our corporate image onto the primary OS SSD.

Firstly, the new OS installed onto the secondary SSD rather than the primary.

So I disconnected/removed the secondary, recreated the partition on the primary and loaded our stock OS.

The machine now works absolutely fine, as long as I do not try to re-introduce the second SSD drive.

If I reinstall this, the machine boots up OK for a second or two and then BSOD's.

Can anyone suggest the reason for this issue - the BSOD message reported a kernel error.

Any ideas on steps to take to resolve this?

Thanks

Phil

X-PhilS, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

freezing for second after change my ssd

1. freezing for second after change my ssd - Similar Threads - freezing second change

2. Webcam freezes after 2 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam freezes after 2 seconds: So I just installed windows 11 and my webcam freezes just after a few seconds. I made sure my drivers were updated. I even used the registry editor to no avail. Even in the camera's app it freezes. I'm unable to stream or do anything no matter what I try. I have an elgato...
  3. System freezes for few seconds after changing volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System freezes for few seconds after changing volume: Recently I updated to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22533.1001 rs_prerelease so it might be a bug related to Beta version but I saw similar threads and the problem seems to be related to updating version in general and not this specific version.As soon as I change my volume...
  4. System freezes for few seconds after changing volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System freezes for few seconds after changing volume: Recently I updated to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22533.1001 rs_prerelease so it might be a bug related to Beta version but I saw similar threads and the problem seems to be related to updating version in general and not this specific version.As soon as I change my volume...
  5. My Laptop freezes after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop freezes after a few seconds: So my Acer Predator Helios 300 freezes after a few seconds when i turn it on. i cant access anything as i cant login. I have tried deinstalling the latest updates through a USB Boot, wich didnt work. and after nothing else worked i did a complete reset of the Laptop. I did...
  6. PC freezes seconds after logging in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC freezes seconds after logging in: Right after the desktop pops up I am able to click around for about 3 seconds and then it freezes. In safe mode I tried disabling everything on task manager under the start up programs tab, I tried turning off all services (non-windows related) on system config, I updated my...
  7. Webcam Freezing After 8 Seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Webcam Freezing After 8 Seconds: So, I just finished building my PC and I go to try to stream with my webcam but after 8 seconds it freezes. At first I thought it was a stream labs thing but then I saw it do it with the camera app as well. I've tried just about everything from editing the registry to looking...
  8. SSD freezes every now and then for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD freezes every now and then for a few seconds: Ever since I finished building my PC in early October, I quickly encountered the issue that my image and, most of the time, my sound too, freezes for a couple of seconds, then everything works as usual again. I researched that issue since it first happened and tried every...
  9. Freezing after change HDD to SSD

Freezing after change HDD to SSD: Dear Admin/Moderator My desktop is Lenovo Q190 with intel i3, 4GB RAM. I changed internal HDD with SSD (Hikvision SSD 120GB). I make 2 partitions : 1st. 93GB and 2nd.13GB. I Installed clean Windows 10 Pro ver.1093. It was running well for an hour, suddenly Freezing and...
  10. 100% SSD Usage - 20 second long freeze

100% SSD Usage - 20 second long freeze: My PC experiences 20 second freezes when running programs, watching videos and doing basic functions that aren't significantly intensive. Resmon shows that the usage of my SSD drops to zero but task manager shows 100% disk usage. I noticed that although the image freezes;...