Windows 10: Freezing Glitch Win10 64

Discus and support Freezing Glitch Win10 64 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Win10 Forums, I am getting this problem where my screen is freezing every 1.5 seconds, for a second. And there are white zig-zag glitchy lines on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dank, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Dank Win User

Freezing Glitch Win10 64

Hello Win10 Forums, I am getting this problem where my screen is freezing every 1.5 seconds, for a second. And there are white zig-zag glitchy lines on the top of my screen. Can anyone please help me?

:)

2. Windows 10 Creators Update installation freezes on Acer Travelmate 6592G

Hi,

Could you solve the installation issue? I try to update to 1709 and the computer freezes all the time... I tried DVD with 32/64 bit, USB stick (32/64 bit) clean installations, and upgrade from running earlier Win10 versions. None worked! The laptop, Acer
    Travelmate 6592 (without G, so no ATI card, just the onboard Intel graphics) workes well with older Win10 versions.

If I start from usb stick, press F8 options, none of the options works. No log file is created, and all other options: just freeze...

Any input appreciated!

Torsten

Torsten_NW, Apr 22, 2016
  3. L. Harvey Win User
    USB ports not handling disconnections after upgrading to win10

The issue was resolved for me by finally finding some good drivers.

The Saitek win10 beta drivers were not working for me, with only partial useability (only throttle worked)

The MadCatz drivers worked great in win8.1, but were causing the buzzing and mouse takeover glitch in win10

Finally, I was referred to an older actual Saitek driver, that worked perfectly for my win10 64 bit!

To those wondering, its the SD6 6.6.6.9 driver (this one specifically) , found on the Saitek FTP page (parent directory of where you get the beta).

So in the end, it was just incomplete beta Drivers for win10, incompatible MadCatz (3rd party?) drivers for changes in win10, and just a matter of finding an authentic older driver that had all the bells and whistles for whatever it was that was changed
    between win8.1 and win10 USB's

L. Harvey, Apr 22, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Freezing Glitch Win10 64

Speculation :
    You might need to update your graphic card driver ?

Suggestion :
    Do a system file check to look for corrupt files. It will try to do repair if any found.

Right click at Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.......
    sfc /scannow

> press Enter.
    It will take quite sometime.
    When finished, it will give you one of the 3 reports...............(paraphrasing)
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

If the report is #1, your solution lies elsewhere.
    If the report is #2, check if your problems have been resolved.
    If the report is #3, use this method................
    In the same Command Prompt (Admin) windows, copy and paste this command...........

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

> press Enter.
    Again it will take some time.
    When finished, it will give you a report.

davidhk, Apr 22, 2016
  5. brummyfan Win User
    Hi,
    Welcome to the forums, please fill in the system specs to get more help, in the mean time, go to Device manager, right click display adapter, Properties, click Driver tab and uninstall the driver, reboot and let windows install the driver.

brummyfan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Freezing Glitch Win10 64

1. Freezing Glitch Win10 64 - Similar Threads - Freezing Glitch Win10

2. Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch: Please help for this eror, My Laptop keep freezing for no reason. I just browsing and no heavy software are running.Last time i check to the Asus Center it needs to replace the NVMe and after that the freeze happen again.My Laptop spec:Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZR12th Gen...
  3. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise: hi, i got an old laptop running win 10 with intel i3-5005U which still use hdd. sometimes when playing games the laptop freeze with a glitched little square patch of screen about 5x5 cm and buzzing noise like a looping sound from the last moment before it freeze that require...
  4. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise: hi, i got an old laptop running win 10 with intel i3-5005U which still use hdd. sometimes when playing games the laptop freeze with a glitched little square patch of screen about 5x5 cm and buzzing noise like a looping sound from the last moment before it freeze that require...
  5. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

6. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes and screen glitches: Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the...
  7. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

Laptop freezes and screen glitches: Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the...
  8. WIN10 Freezes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIN10 Freezes?: Has anyone else experienced Windows 10 freezing after refreshing the background, or just switching applications? It doesn’t happen all the time, but when I refresh the background or try to open up Radeon settings sometimes it leaves the lettering there stuck. I can still...
  9. Win10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 64 bit: I have an HP laptop that came with win 10 (64 bit) preinstalled. I am not a fan of 10. I installed win 7 64 bit. 7 will not update due to an unsupported device warning. My question is if I format the drive and install 7 (yes I know it is about done) will I keep getting the...
  10. win10 64..second drive

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 64..second drive: I just got 2 HP590s with win10-1803. They provide a second sata port and in previous PCs I installed 2 SSD-cloned to second drive-set up EasyBCD and could dual boot with no problem. Now they have UEFI and I can only boot from the second drive if I disconnect the other. I also...