Windows 10: Freezing/Lagging My Login Page Windows 10

Discus and support Freezing/Lagging My Login Page Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My windows is booting fine but when it is showing the lock screen or login page it's freezing the page. I can't see the login page or password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DistanceWalker, May 28, 2020.

1. Freezing/Lagging My Login Page Windows 10

Hello, My windows is booting fine but when it is showing the lock screen or login page it's freezing the page. I can't see the login page or password bar where i usually put password and login. After few moment it shows the page. But another interesting thing there is two users in the same name left side down corner of the login page. I saw the user account settings but there is only one user me. I tried to reinstalling the windows for this reason. But not solved. How can I solve the problem?

:)

DistanceWalker, May 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2020
  3. oldman1234, May 28, 2020
  4. Freezing/Lagging My Login Page Windows 10

Windows 10 Freezes on Login

Hi Jastin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system after logging-in as it freezes, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Does this issue persists, when you try to open any application or generally as soon you log-in?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the device freezes?
    • How have you installed Windows 10 (Upgrade/ Clean installation)?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and hit
      Enter.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to
    run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Please try to run the Windows Defender to check for the virus on your device.

Refer to: Security & privacy

Note: Data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential for data loss.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Freezing/Lagging My Login Page Windows 10

1. Freezing/Lagging My Login Page Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Freezing Lagging Login

2. Freezing and lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing and lag: I have hpzbok g5 studio and im facing freezing issue after using for sometime. This machine is a 2nd hand and i bought it and Im facing this issue. Before this i asked a question for freeze and at that time i had a error in event viewer saying smart audio 3 crashed so i...
  3. Freezing and lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing and lag: I have hpzbok g5 studio and im facing freezing issue after using for sometime. This machine is a 2nd hand and i bought it and Im facing this issue. Before this i asked a question for freeze and at that time i had a error in event viewer saying smart audio 3 crashed so i...
  4. Inability To Boot My Windows 10 To Login Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inability To Boot My Windows 10 To Login Page: Please help: My HP Windows 10 no longer boot to login page. When powdered on, it displays "Preparing Automatic Repair“, then after running a self diagnosis ended up with this report: "Your PC did not start correctly". I have ran SFC /scannow but got this report: "Windows...
  5. Inability To Boot My Windows 10 To Login Page

Inability To Boot My Windows 10 To Login Page: Please help: My HP Windows 10 no longer boot to login page. When powdered on, it displays "Preparing Automatic Repair“, then after running a self diagnosis ended up with this report: "Your PC did not start correctly". I have ran SFC /scannow but got this report: "Windows...
  6. Inability To Boot My Windows 10 To Login Page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Internet freezing on login pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet freezing on login pages: Hello! And thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to help me! My computer recently I would say within the last 2-3 days has stopped loading webpages which require a login. Examples are banking websites and exercise/activity websites that require an account to login to...
  8. Internet freezing on login pages

Internet freezing on login pages: Hello! And thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to help me! My computer recently I would say within the last 2-3 days has stopped loading webpages which require a login. Examples are banking websites and exercise/activity websites that require an account to login to...
  9. Windows freezing and lagging.

Windows freezing and lagging.: Recently I reinstalled windows 10 because I had an absurd amount of files and other applications I don't need. I figure the performance would increase also the disc was filling up. I cloned my ssd and reinstalled it. But after I reinstalled it, windows started freezing all...
  10. My computer/Windows 10 is lagging/freezing

My computer/Windows 10 is lagging/freezing: I'm not sure if it's because of Windows 10 or this is just a hardware problem in general, but when I try typing the program always tends to lag/freeze/delay and the only way to stop this is by clicking anywhere on the screen to resume. The cursor just randomly disappears and...