Windows 10: Freezing Notebook, mostly while playing a game

Discus and support Freezing Notebook, mostly while playing a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Im having very bad issue. So it is happening like this: 1. I launch a game and play 2. (During playing) Sometimes it work normally, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mikon, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Mikon Win User

Freezing Notebook, mostly while playing a game

Hello,

Im having very bad issue.
    So it is happening like this:
    1. I launch a game and play
    2. (During playing) Sometimes it work normally, but in most cases it at first lag, switch to desktop, sound working but i dont see game window, i see only its running and when i alt tab to game still see desktop.
    3. When i try to close game or let it run, notebook freeze after while.
    4. Only 1 thing i can do, hard shutdown.
    5. Turn on notebook, no error, or warning.
    6. I i tried to look into event viewer and i see event id 6008, same time when it freeze and in desc. is unexpected shutdown at time...
    So this is my problem, sometimes it happen and sometimes it work. I have no heat promblems.

Im looking for help, it started happening 2 months ago. I had only bsods on 2 games but during this 2 months im having freezes.

PS. I could play all games without freezing before. And my brother has same notebook, hes without any problems

Looking for help and thank you if you are trying to help me

Edit #1:
    Today freeze created in event viewer error id 41

:)

Mikon, Dec 9, 2016

2. Computer freezing mostly while playing games

Well, try installing the latest cumulative update for Windows 10 1709 from Windows Update.

If that does not help:

I am going to recommend you downgrade to Windows 10 1703.

Step 1: download Windows 10 1703 from the following link:

https://tb.rg-adguard.net/index.php?sid=74a7cf5...

Step 2: create a bootable copy

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Step 3: perform a custom install

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

Andre Da Costa, Dec 9, 2016
  3. Computer freezing mostly while playing games

Did you try updating your AMD video card to see if it helps?

Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed? See how to verify:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Which version and edition Windows did you originally upgrade from?

Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro

Andre Da Costa, Dec 9, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Dec 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Freezing Notebook, mostly while playing a game - Similar Threads - Freezing Notebook mostly

2. Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games: I ran verifier /standard /all /bootmode resetonbootfail and these dumps came as a result of that I have older ones older ones if you would like to see them Verifier Dump.zip...
  3. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  4. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  5. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games

BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games: Split from this thread.Hi can you help me too i always experiencs bsod memory management mostly while playing Games. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000061c5e, 0x00000000b0f35efb, 0x0000000024549047. this...
  7. Pc freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc freezing while playing games: I dont even know if thats what caused the problem but since i updated my windows i cant seem to play any games at all i can play stuff like league of legends which is a really light game and my screen will freeze like im playing with 30 fps altho im playing with 200 i...
  8. computer freezes while playing games

computer freezes while playing games: I decided to take my computer apart to clean it then put it back together and after I put it together whenever I play some games it freezes and on occasion makes a buzzing sound in my headphones it also seems to crash faster if I am in a discord call or playing a YouTube...
  9. Crashes, BSOD's and freezes (mostly while gaming)

Crashes, BSOD's and freezes (mostly while gaming): Hi as the title reads I'm experiencing a lot of problems, especially the BSOD's. I have no idea what and how to post files that may help so please provide instructions so I can do that. Some BSOD errors I got today are: - LiveKernelEvent code 1a1 and 141 -...
  10. BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games)

BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games): Hey guys. After installing a new graphics card (msi gtx 1050 ti oc ) on my pc my pc started to make bleeping noises then freezing for a moment. I noticed during this the hard drive was not doing anything (the led of in pc case). This started to get more and more frequent and...