Windows 10: Freezing Office software

Discus and support Freezing Office software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am working remotely from home logging into my company database. I use a second monitor to help with different tasks. Recently I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MR SAUSTRIE, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Freezing Office software

I am working remotely from home logging into my company database. I use a second monitor to help with different tasks.

Recently I have been experiencing issues of freezing with office application on my computer. I have tried a laptop and and all in one PC and it is the same issue.

If i am working on the second monitor then move on to outlook on my PC, it is frozen, the apps and time at the bottom on the task bar is not active but the app and time on the second monitor are alive. to wake up my PC, I have to press in the windows key on my keyboard.

This only happens working remotely. I am using Windows 10 Home.

Has anyone got any ideas, solution.

Stephen

:)

MR SAUSTRIE, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Uninstalled Office

Hello Jimmy, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest the following steps which were provided by Microsoft Support:

Go to the Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs) and find the Microsoft Office installation. Click Change (or Repair) and run the repair on the software. If there is no Microsoft Office program listed there then you should reinstall the
    Office product from the original install media

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Freezing Office software

System Deep Freeze

Norton is nowhere near the top of a list I'd call "important software" *Roll :roll:.

zekrahminator, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Freezing Office software

1. Freezing Office software - Similar Threads - Freezing Office software

2. Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform: Good morning/afternoon/night everyone who's reading this. I'm having issues with my Microsoft Office 2010 currently; it won't open in any way and attempts to configure Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 before revealing an 1920 Error which relates to a OSPPSVC.EXE error....
  3. Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform: Good morning/afternoon/night everyone who's reading this. I'm having issues with my Microsoft Office 2010 currently; it won't open in any way and attempts to configure Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 before revealing an 1920 Error which relates to a OSPPSVC.EXE error....
  4. Software Windows Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software Windows Freezes: So im on a new pc and im having a strange problem where sometimes when I start a program the program window freezes for a couple of seconds and I cant move it on my desktop. I don't know if this is a software or hardware issue. I'm running Windows 10 Pro. Version 1909 OS...
  5. System Recovery Software Freezing

System Recovery Software Freezing: Nothing was loading in my Windows 10. Tried opening chrome and another program and the screen just sat there. Attempted to shut down through windows but taskbar would not load. Hard powered down. Turned back on showed Windows logo with the swirling loading dots beneath.....
  6. Video software freezing/crashing

Video software freezing/crashing: Recently I opened my video editing software to edit a video, but about 20 seconds after opening the program, it freezes and I cannot interact with the windows at all. I eventually have to task kill it so it will go away. It gave me an error to update my graphics card or else...
  7. office 365 software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    office 365 software: Two months ago I purchased Office 365 for my work and a seperate copy for my home and I have still not been able to use them. Although I am told they are installed every time I try to use them I get error "This operating system is not configured to use this application"...
  8. Loss of Office software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loss of Office software: I did a reset following a help blog, to get a volume control in the tray. The reset removed my preloaded Microsoft Office. How to I get it back? I have the product key. I am using Windows 10...
  9. Required updates disabled Office software

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Required updates disabled Office software: Hi. I am brand new here. My office recently purchased some HP Probook x360 11 G1 notebooks to be used OFF the domain. We set them up with an admin account so we can restrict some power settings, etc. that we don't want them to change. Then a local account that they use to log...
  10. Office software comparison

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office software comparison: This is probably very subjective: I have Microsoft Office Pro 2003 and also the latest version of LibreOffice. I use Word/Writer and Excel/Calc only. Any opinions as to which software is better for my limited usage? Thanks in advance. 92307