Windows 10: Freezing on Windows 10 21H1

Discus and support Freezing on Windows 10 21H1 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys. I have just done a clean install of windows 10 pro 21H1 and since then I am facing randomly freezing issues without affecting the movement of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aristotelisa, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Freezing on Windows 10 21H1

Hi guys. I have just done a clean install of windows 10 pro 21H1 and since then I am facing randomly freezing issues without affecting the movement of my mouse, audio or opening task manager.
    I opened event viewer and reliability monitor and the only weird thing at that time when freeze occurred was armoury crate with its fan control service error. So I did a clean install of windows again, i installed all the drivers, I updated windows with its latest updates and then my pc freezed again. So I did a scannow and there were corrupted files. Since then I haven’t face same problems and I can’t understand how did these corrupted files came from, right after fresh installing windows with disk image from their own site. My setup didn’t have any problem for 1 year now and it’s kinda weird. My temps are fine. I did memory test with memtest without any problem. I have the latest drivers. Does anyone have similar problems lately? Thanks by the way!

CPU: RYZEN 5 5600x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 SUPER WINDFORCE OC 8G M/B: ASUS ROG STRIX X570 GAMING E RAM: 2 X 8GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z NEO PSU: CORSAIR RM750

submitted by /u/aristotelisa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aristotelisa, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 8, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Freezing on Windows 10 21H1

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

Freezing on Windows 10 21H1

1. Freezing on Windows 10 21H1 - Similar Threads - Freezing 21H1

2. Screen Freezing of the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Freezing of the laptop: i have a gaming laptop and sometimes my laptop suddenly stops responding, the screen is not moving and the touchpad isn't working only that moving is when i use my mouse to move cursor. so i closes my laptop and reopens it to see a blank screen with the audio in background...
  3. Screen Freezing of the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Freezing of the laptop: i have a gaming laptop and sometimes my laptop suddenly stops responding, the screen is not moving and the touchpad isn't working only that moving is when i use my mouse to move cursor. so i closes my laptop and reopens it to see a blank screen with the audio in background...
  4. Update from 21H1 to 21H2 freezes at 48%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from 21H1 to 21H2 freezes at 48%: Hello, when i try to update from 21H1 to 21H2 freezes at 48% without bsod or any error.Here are the update logs:https://mega.nz/file/bQxl2QxB#9Q-2RACMfLgzdaNkC6Ucmjf2HCFXtkOaXkHKRmVmgfIPlease help me to resolve the issue....
  5. Update from 21H1 to 21H2 freezes at 48%

Update from 21H1 to 21H2 freezes at 48%: Hello, when i try to update from 21H1 to 21H2 freezes at 48% without bsod or any error.Here are the update logs:https://mega.nz/file/bQxl2QxB#9Q-2RACMfLgzdaNkC6Ucmjf2HCFXtkOaXkHKRmVmgfIPlease help me to resolve the issue....
  6. Update from 21H1 to 21H2 freezes at 48%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1: Good dayI am experiencing daily freezing of my laptop.After searching other threads, I have removed and replaced my Graphics Driver. This seemed to give some relief, but the problem soon returned, and is now persistent once again. It seems to occur mainly when I am scrolling...
  8. Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1: Good dayI am experiencing daily freezing of my laptop.After searching other threads, I have removed and replaced my Graphics Driver. This seemed to give some relief, but the problem soon returned, and is now persistent once again. It seems to occur mainly when I am scrolling...
  9. Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1

10. Random Freeze since I updated to 21H1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Freeze since I updated to 21H1: This happens from time to time when I am working, but also many times when I wake up the computer from hibertination. It started when I updated to 21H1 a couple of weeks ago.All of a sudden windows becomes super laggy and unresponsive, as if anything would use a lot of...