Windows 10: Freezing Personalization settings

Discus and support Freezing Personalization settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to make one's screen settings the default? I want my backgrounds to 'fill' the screen but every restart and many desktop returns from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rtarara, Nov 26, 2015.

1. rtarara Win User

Freezing Personalization settings

Is there a way to make one's screen settings the default? I want my backgrounds to 'fill' the screen but every restart and many desktop returns from games that change screen resolution revert to the default settings of 'center' which for my 'screen themes' backgrounds do not automatically fill the screen. A minor annoyance, but a bother.

:)

rtarara, Nov 26, 2015
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 26, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 26, 2015
Thema:

Freezing Personalization settings

1. Freezing Personalization settings - Similar Threads - Freezing Personalization settings

2. PC freezes in personalization screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes in personalization screen: Reset PC deleted all files and installed windows locally, but when I get to the personalization part, it’s freezes, no matter if I’m on basic tab, network tab or account tab, I’ve noticed I can try to speed run through it but still freezes either way then crashes and I get a...
  3. PC freezes in personalization screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes in personalization screen: Reset PC deleted all files and installed windows locally, but when I get to the personalization part, it’s freezes, no matter if I’m on basic tab, network tab or account tab, I’ve noticed I can try to speed run through it but still freezes either way then crashes and I get a...
  4. PC freezes in personalization screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Personalized Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalized Settings: During 2 recent updates, within a week, MS changed the font type & size in my File Explorer and Start Menu and I find this very upsetting and infuriating. Is there a place where these two setting are kept so I can copy and save them to recover my choice? From Windows 8.1...
  6. Personalization setting issue

Personalization setting issue: I am not able to open personalization settings from my Desktop Right click option. And if I do so, its showing error of "This file does not have app associated with it for performing this action ." Kindly share resolution if any....
  7. Personalization Settings

Personalization Settings: How do I reset my personalization settings to default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalization-settings/3b0690d0-f227-48b4-9e6a-e7a70ff88bc9
  8. Personalized settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Personalized settings: After almost every automatic update, when restarting my PC I will get this error message and the screen goes blank. "personalized settings(not responding)". What's going on?...
  9. Missing Settings in Personalization

Missing Settings in Personalization: I'm trying to scroll some photos as my screen background. However, I'm missing the settings to do this in the Personalization settings in Windows 10. How do I show them? I only see Fonts and Taskbar, why? [ATTACH]...
  10. Personalized Settings is stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Personalized Settings is stuck: I just ran Windows Update and all seemed well, I rebooted as usual but when I logged in again i just have a black screen with a small white window that says "Personalized Settings (Not Responding)". If I Ctrl+Alt+Delete I can get the Task Manager up and it says Windows...