Windows 10: FREEZING PROBLEMS

Discus and support FREEZING PROBLEMS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using a hp laptop. It takes a while to boot up and when it does I have about a minute or two to do stuff into everything besides my curser just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GreenGooSnake9876, Jun 3, 2020.

1. FREEZING PROBLEMS

I'm using a hp laptop. It takes a while to boot up and when it does I have about a minute or two to do stuff into everything besides my curser just stops, I can't open anything and my curser is now the blue circle. Nothing on my keyboard works.

submitted by /u/GreenGooSnake9876
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GreenGooSnake9876, Jun 3, 2020

2. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Jun 3, 2020
  3. wt_lesny Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Jun 3, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

FREEZING PROBLEMS

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

FREEZING PROBLEMS

1. FREEZING PROBLEMS - Similar Threads - FREEZING PROBLEMS

2. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  3. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  4. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Freezing Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing Problem: I have 2 monitors hooked up to 1 GPU. The system is running Windows 11 Pro with an i9-11900K, GPU gtx 1650, PSU 850, and 32GB of RAM. When I startup my computer first thing;, I load in my CCTV camera system and place it on monitor #1. Then when I load in on monitor #2 either...
  6. Freezing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing Problem: I have 2 monitors hooked up to 1 GPU. The system is running Windows 11 Pro with an i9-11900K, GPU gtx 1650, PSU 850, and 32GB of RAM. When I startup my computer first thing;, I load in my CCTV camera system and place it on monitor #1. Then when I load in on monitor #2 either...
  7. Freezing Problem

8. Windows 11 freeze problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freeze problem: When I open a game my other apps that play something like Google YouTube or any video player freeze, even Spotify froze when I open any game. I have a gaming laptop 32 gb ram so ram is not problem. I wonder how I solve this problem. Anyone have idea?...
  9. Windows 11 freeze problem

Windows 11 freeze problem: When I open a game my other apps that play something like Google YouTube or any video player freeze, even Spotify froze when I open any game. I have a gaming laptop 32 gb ram so ram is not problem. I wonder how I solve this problem. Anyone have idea?...
  10. hi,, im having problem with screen freeze n bluescreen watchdog violation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi,, im having problem with screen freeze n bluescreen watchdog violation...: after 8 month of using this pc my computer start to having watchdog violation everytime i play game... i buy new RAM, MOTHERBOARD,SSD,AND PROCESSOR, but still having the same problem.. i alrdy done reinstall window for like 6 times now, but only works for few days before...