Windows 10: Freezing right after booting. Please help!

Discus and support Freezing right after booting. Please help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/ConstantDifficulty80 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzkmdy/freezing_right_after_booting_please_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ConstantDifficulty80, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Freezing right after booting. Please help!

/u/ConstantDifficulty80, Mar 7, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Freezing right after booting. Please help! :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 7, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Freezing right after booting. Please help!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Freezing right after booting. Please help!

1. Freezing right after booting. Please help! - Similar Threads - Freezing right booting

2. Win 10 freezing after resseting. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 freezing after resseting. Please help!!!: My laptop was running a bit slow so I wanted to reset it. I chose to keep my files, it took a couple of hours to complete and when it was done it just showed a black screen. I waited a bit but it did nothing. So I pressed the power button to restart it. Next I was able to...
  3. Win 10 freezing after resseting. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 freezing after resseting. Please help!!!: My laptop was running a bit slow so I wanted to reset it. I chose to keep my files, it took a couple of hours to complete and when it was done it just showed a black screen. I waited a bit but it did nothing. So I pressed the power button to restart it. Next I was able to...
  4. is not boot please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is not boot please help: Hi So I Just New motherboard so after I Just connect New RAM And CPU And GPU so I trying turn on My mom PC after Is not boot please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-not-boot-please-help/6d012a30-706e-487e-8c0d-1e6232719e16
  5. is not boot please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is not boot please help: Hi So I Just New motherboard so after I Just connect New RAM And CPU And GPU so I trying turn on My mom PC after Is not boot please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-not-boot-please-help/6d012a30-706e-487e-8c0d-1e6232719e16
  6. My desktop freezes after I right click. Help please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My desktop freezes after I right click. Help please!: So today I restored my pc to its factory settings and my pc has since been acting really weird. When I right click on my desktop, everything freezes. But here’s the weird thing I can still use the taskbar, for example on my taskbar I got google, and I’m able to open up google...
  7. **Please Help**Computer “freezing” after sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    **Please Help**Computer “freezing” after sign in: Okay, my desktop has been out of commission for some time now, and being out of warranty I must solve the issue myself. Not being too savvy I feel totally hopeless! So, to start, my computer either freezes or at best will have a glitchy mouse with a loading wheel if i...
  8. Laptop freezing after Factory reset. Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop freezing after Factory reset. Please help: I decided to sell my gaming laptop and wanted to do a Factory reset. After doing this and reinstalling windows I can't use my keyboard without my computer freezing up. What happens... I can use my keyboard to put in my password/pin and it logs into windows. After I'm in...
  9. Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up: PLEASE HELP! Windows freezing I just finished my first build. I installed an M.2 and I purchased and downloaded windows to a flash drive. Got Windows installed. Everything seemed to work and I installed Windows through a flash drive. But now Windows just freezes on boot up....
  10. Files Explorer right click freeze Please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files Explorer right click freeze Please help!: Whenever I open File Explorer and try to right click a folder or file it just shows the blue loading circle and then freezes! I'm running windows 10, I've tried searching everywhere. This is not the same as the desktop right click freeze. Please somebody help, this is what it...