Windows 10: Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

Discus and support Freezing Screen, eventual crash. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Teleclast, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Teleclast Win User

Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be appreciated.2/3/2023 9:12:50 1001The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffcf81c1179000, 0x0000000000000002, 0xfffff802750f21f1, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DM

:)

Teleclast, Feb 3, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 3, 2023
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 3, 2023
  4. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

1. Freezing Screen, eventual crash. - Similar Threads - Freezing Screen eventual

2. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  3. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  4. PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes: My pc fans would ramp up and then the pc would crash starting with a black screen and speedy fans. I notice that this is here nowpics. My screen does a light flickering aswell, just after startup for a couple of seconds. The flickering seems to be like the brightness is going...
  5. PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes: My pc fans would ramp up and then the pc would crash starting with a black screen and speedy fans. I notice that this is here nowpics. My screen does a light flickering aswell, just after startup for a couple of seconds. The flickering seems to be like the brightness is going...
  6. PC screen freaks out displaying weird pixel boxes, then freezes, then eventually crashes...

PC screen freaks out displaying weird pixel boxes, then freezes, then eventually crashes...: Here's what it looks like while frozen Here's it crashing too ____ Specs I've had this issue for a couple of weeks and I'm stumped on what the fix is. This typically happens while playing games but has happened while just browsing the web. At first, I thought it was an...
  7. Unexplained freezing, display turning off and on and eventual full PC crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unexplained freezing, display turning off and on and eventual full PC crash: Hello, I am here because I am not very experienced with troubleshooting crashes/BSoD etc.. and I was wondering if someone could please advise me on what to do to fix this. My PC is only 1.5 years old, all parts brand new except for the PSU which was second hand like new...
  8. Computer stuttering and eventually freezing

Computer stuttering and eventually freezing: Hello. So my computer has been stuttering then eventually freezing while using the computer. Funny thing is it does this when I am using a web browser and not when I am gaming. Or sometimes it just does it on it's own. WilliamDz provided me with a fix and it seemed to have...
  9. Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing

Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing: Hello. So this started to happen back in January of this year. But since it didn't occur that often I let the issue go, but recently it's been getting very bad where I had to force reboot my computer 8 times a day. Back in Jan we switched ISP and my computer started to...
  10. A program crashes AutoCAD then computer starts to slow and freeze then it eventually turns...

A program crashes AutoCAD then computer starts to slow and freeze then it eventually turns...: When I use AutoCAD, I get this error message: fatal error unhandled access violation reading 0x0010 exception at 83925C6Eh. Then my computer starts to slow. I check the task manager and all the services show suspended, the CPU percentage is stuck, and then the task manager...