Windows 10: Freezing up.

Discus and support Freezing up. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a windows 10 and when ever I play a game like "Roblox, Minecraft" it works for like 10 min-20 min and then a website that's open crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, May 16, 2020.

1. Freezing up.

Hello, I have a windows 10 and when ever I play a game like "Roblox, Minecraft" it works for like 10 min-20 min and then a website that's open crashes and then BOOM! The whole computer crashes its so annoying. I can't even talk to my friend or anything cause it keeps crashing. Please help its so annoying.

:)

Windows Category - All, May 16, 2020

2. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, May 16, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 16, 2020
  4. Freezing up.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Freezing up.

1. Freezing up. - Similar Threads - Freezing

2. Windows 10 HP Laptop (with i7): The screen freezes very oftenly, blue screen error and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 HP Laptop (with i7): The screen freezes very oftenly, blue screen error and...: I have been using HP laptop with windows 10 from last 3 years and earlier it was super fast, even the fingerprint scanner worked very fast. After subsequent updates it not only became slow but it started freezing very oftenly. After performing the windows system recovery, by...
  3. FREEZING PROBLEMS

FREEZING PROBLEMS: I'm using a hp laptop. It takes a while to boot up and when it does I have about a minute or two to do stuff into everything besides my curser just stops, I can't open anything and my curser is now the blue circle. Nothing on my keyboard works. submitted by...
  4. Resetting: Installing Windows 10 freezes and stuck at 9%

Resetting: Installing Windows 10 freezes and stuck at 9%: I accidentally deleted my system restore point. Whenever I try to reset my pc, Installing Windows freezes and stuck at 9%. My Hard drive led isn’t blinking. Pls help submitted by /u/MediocrePoet2 [link] [comments]...
  5. Microsoft Store freezing when trying to install games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store freezing when trying to install games: Hello, for some reason the microsoft store on my computer started freezing whenever I try to install a game. At first I was just trying to update Sea of Thieves and when I tried to open the downloads and updates tab I'd get stuck with a loading screen. Then I decided to just...
  6. freezing for second after change my ssd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    freezing for second after change my ssd: hello after i change my ssd to new one xpg sx6000 pro 512 gig some times my laptop freezing for a second and then everything runs good what am i should do that responding and never appear these that say not responding. my laptop model is asus pro n580vd cpu corei7...
  7. Windows 10 Freeze at restart screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Freeze at restart screen: Hello everyone, Apologies if there are any errors in this message, english is not my main language, i will try to do my best to explain my issue. I hope you can help me out with this. So basically my computer freezes on the "Restarting" screen everytime i try to restart...
  8. Win 10 Freezing and Making Buzzing Noises

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Freezing and Making Buzzing Noises: Usually, when I'm playing games and/or watching youtube on Chrome my PC will randomly freeze up. There is no routine as to when it crashes, it it completely random. Below is the following from Event Viewer, however, when I give the CLSID and APPID permission, it states that...
  9. PC Keeps Freezing When Trying to Install certain things or freezes on its own within a few...

PC Keeps Freezing When Trying to Install certain things or freezes on its own within a few...: So I just changed my motherboard, cpu, and ram from my pc, and my hard drive and nvme are both empty. But when I try to install windows updates, gpu drivers, steam, or other things my pc just freezes completely and I have to restart it every single time. I do not understand...
  10. Windows 10 freezes with new SSD. Help/Advice?

Windows 10 freezes with new SSD. Help/Advice?: submitted by /u/DevdattNair7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvgbln/windows_10_freezes_with_new_ssd_helpadvice/