Windows 10: FREEZING WHILE PLAYING YOUTUBE OR ONLINE RADIO

Discus and support FREEZING WHILE PLAYING YOUTUBE OR ONLINE RADIO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does My device (HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc1xx) intermittently freeze while I watch youtube or listen to the radio online.? It suddenly becomes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kennethNwume, Mar 15, 2019 at 3:37 AM.

1. FREEZING WHILE PLAYING YOUTUBE OR ONLINE RADIO

Why does My device (HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc1xx) intermittently freeze while I watch youtube or listen to the radio online.?

It suddenly becomes static and everything stops while the sound is in a loop. I have to hard-restart to get it working again.

Any solution to this?

:)

kennethNwume, Mar 15, 2019 at 3:37 AM

2. Audio volume cannot be changed while Youtube Video is playing.

Model: Nokia Lumia 920

OS version: 8.0.10211.204

Firmware Revision: 1232.5951.1249.1001

Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.202075.3

Chip SOC Version: 8960

Bug Reproduction Steps:

• Use Bing to search any video
    • IE10 goes to the Youtube
    • Play Youtube Video
    • Even the audio volume is up to the max or down to zero, you still can't feel volume changed.
    • If I long press "<-" hardware back button to go to App Switch Screen, and change the volume at App Switch Screen. Thus, the volume of the Youtube Video will be changed.

MikimotoH---01, Mar 15, 2019 at 3:46 AM
  3. Asus M32 Series Desk top computer freezes while playing youtube videos.

Hello Lee,

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Do you face this issue only while playing YouTube videos?

• Which browser are you using to open YouTube?

• Are you facing the same issue in any other browsers?

If you are using Internet Explorer I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps you to resolve the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer and Go to
      Tools

• Select Internet option and clock on the
      advanced option.

• Check the box for Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.

• Click on Apply and Ok.

Hope this helps. Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 15, 2019 at 3:46 AM
  4. FREEZING WHILE PLAYING YOUTUBE OR ONLINE RADIO

Computer freezes when I try to play videos on Youtube

Hi

For the first time in ages, this morning my computer is freezing up when I try to play videos with sound from YouTube.

I've looked at previous reports of this problem and how to fix it. In the Device manager, I don't have a "graphics card" heading......

I am a complete novice and would be grateful for simple step advice please.

Many thanks

David

DavidTwinwasp, Mar 15, 2019 at 3:46 AM
Thema:

FREEZING WHILE PLAYING YOUTUBE OR ONLINE RADIO

1. FREEZING WHILE PLAYING YOUTUBE OR ONLINE RADIO - Similar Threads - FREEZING WHILE PLAYING

2. Audio stuttering while playing online Movies

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio stuttering while playing online Movies: Hello I have an issue where my audio begins to stutter, especially when i use streaming service like Netflix - to watch movies. While it stutters it begins to desync and the further you watch the movie - the more desync between video and audio increases. At first i...
  3. BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online: Hello all i keep having BSOD while playing MWO, as per title. For those who dont know, MWO is a FPS with intensive graphic and network load. I would like to pinpoint the cause of the problem and be proactive towards the game developers and try and find as much as possible...
  4. Lost audio from online radio streams

in Browsers and Email
    Lost audio from online radio streams: The only streaming radio that I can hear is via the BBC Radio website - that works fine ! Any attempt to listen to any other radio station via their "Listen Live" button fails with no audio ..... and no error messages. I have also tried several online radio apps and they...
  5. Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.

Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.: hello, i just get randomly BSOD the thing that makes it hard is that i get a new error every time so i do not know the problem. please advice for help thank you in advance. 88153
  6. BSOD while watching online specially Youtube, ntoskrnl.exe, hal.dll.

BSOD while watching online specially Youtube, ntoskrnl.exe, hal.dll.: Please help me, i still got this BSOD after upgrading to win10, I was at the point that im going to give up... I did, chkdsk, sfc /scannow... they said i have a faulty ram...but i kinda doubt it... pls help me, 13226
  7. BSoD while playing black desert online

BSoD while playing black desert online: I have been having this crash happen for a while. I have replaced my harddrive as well as replaced my hdd. After replacing my hdd and my video card it seemed to work for a while with no problems playing games like world of warcraft, but the first time I tried to play black...
  8. Crashed while playing a Youtube video

Crashed while playing a Youtube video: I was watching Youtube on Chrome when it happened. I walked away from my computer so I'm not positive as to what else might have been open. I think 5KPlayer (a video player for Windows 10) was open too (per the system tray icon). Steam might have also been running. I got the...
  9. BSOD While Playing Elder Scrolle Online

BSOD While Playing Elder Scrolle Online: Hello! Been getting a __lot__ of display driver crashes, mostly while playing Elder Scrolls Online, but sometimes other games as well, and sometimes while just watching a Youtube video! Some snippets from Event Viewer : Code: Fault bucket...
  10. Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos: Hi All, I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Since the upgrade I have been having problems with Windows 10 installation. The latest among these is that Windows 10 crashes after playing youtube videos for sometime with BSOD. In the message it says...