Windows 10: freezing windows 10

Discus and support freezing windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello My windows are frozen in balance mode Thanks for helping me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hozayfeh Azari, Sep 10, 2019.

1. freezing windows 10

Hello
    My windows are frozen in balance mode
    Thanks for helping me

:)

Hozayfeh Azari, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

freezing windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

freezing windows 10

1. freezing windows 10 - Similar Threads - freezing

2. PC frequently shutdown, screen freeze.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC frequently shutdown, screen freeze.: Hi, there. I am recently experiencing shutting down and screen freeze problem. Every time I checked my windows log could find same errors. it starts with "Error occurred in stopping the Dhcpv6 client service. ErrorCode is 0x6D9.ShutDown Flag value is 0." Then a series...
  3. Windows freezing up and giving me black screen with cursor

Windows freezing up and giving me black screen with cursor: My PC keeps freezing and giving me this black screen with my cursor. Ctrl-alt-delete wont work and escape key won't do anything. I ran multiple RAM tests, ssd tests and the system file checker along with other commands in the command prompt. I have seen suggestions about...
  4. file explorer freezes up in google on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer freezes up in google on windows 10: When on google chrome with windows 10 and in my yahoo small business email, I can't seem to attach a power point file I've made. I can open the file when not trying to attach. Any ideas?...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing: I've gone through all of your fixes for this problem and it still freezes. I'm at my wits end! Any and all help would be appreciated. RDS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-freezing/d891417d-d07a-48f0-844b-b1b3fec113bc
  6. I Got Black Screen, The Windows Freeze, And After 10 - 15 Seconds The Laptop Auto Restart

I Got Black Screen, The Windows Freeze, And After 10 - 15 Seconds The Laptop Auto Restart: First of all sorry for my bad english... as u see the title i got black screen the windows freezes at the same time and after 10-15 seconds my laptop auto restarting my computer can work normally for hours but some time i got this problem 100% RANDOMLY this isnt...
  7. Windows freezes, Gears 5 BIG ISSUES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes, Gears 5 BIG ISSUES: The full main explanation of my issues are on my gears forum post below, PLEASE read It completely if you really care, instead of replying me with "Update your drivers" or something similar. Some weeks ago, when I started playing Gears 5 (Microsoft Store version with Game...
  8. Windows 10 keeps hanging/freezing

Windows 10 keeps hanging/freezing: This happens to me every so often for years i thought it was a graphics driver from nvidia But for some reason it starting happening every 5-10 minutes the computer is unusable So when i started going through my file folders it happened faster and faster and when i...
  9. PC freezing while surfing internet

PC freezing while surfing internet: My PC is freezing while surfing internet. Almost every new page I try to open result in 15-20 second freeze. This happen on Chrome and Internet explorer and Microsoft Edge to. Tried to reinstall windows hoping it will fix it but it still persist. Operating System: Windows...
  10. Laptop Generic freeze only while running on battery.

Laptop Generic freeze only while running on battery.: Hi there, I always keep my windows updated with the latest updates. ( Windows 10 1903 ). For the past 2 to 3 weeks , my laptop pauses in between a couple of seconds and then comes back to normal. ONLY WHILE RUNNING ON BATTERY. ESPECIALLY WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS OR PLAYING...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 build 18362.356 stutter in games