Windows 10: Freezing with no BSOD

Discus and support Freezing with no BSOD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey Guys I am currently experiencing an issue where my laptop freezes randomly with no BSOD after installing my manufacturer direct GPU driver(Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pong876, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Pong876 Win User

Freezing with no BSOD

Hey Guys I am currently experiencing an issue where my laptop freezes randomly with no BSOD after installing my manufacturer direct GPU driver(Intel UHD Graphics 630) Its works fine for some time then just freezes and I have to manually reboot.Whenever I disable the GPU driver (Intel UHD Graphics 630)the laptop works fine and does not freeze at all.My laptop does not get very hot and temp max out at about 60 degrees on FurMark.
    Ive tried:
    Updating to the latest BIOS
    Installing various different drivers (Older)
    Resetting windows (Clean Wipe)
    Running system diagnostics which come up clean
    Tried checking event viewer for errors and there is nothing
    Tried using DDU to remove the driver and do fresh reinstall
    Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated Ive been struggling with this for about three months now

Specs
    HP Pavilion Gaming 17-cd0010nr
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Bios F.40
    Intel i5-9300H
    12GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

:)

Pong876, Dec 16, 2020
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Dec 16, 2020
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Freezing with no BSOD

New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

System:
    Corsair 400R Case
    Asus Maximus IV Extreme (Rev 3.0)
    Intel i7-2600K
    HIS IceQ X Turbo Radeon HD 6950 2GB
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x 4GB) 1600 Memory
    Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0GB/s Hard Drive
    Corsair Professional series HX650 PSU
    Lite-On DVD Burner

Hi, I just built this PC last week and I am having issues with freezing and BSOD. This is the first system I have built in 8 years, but I have built 5 systems total. I have updated all drivers and BIOS. When I get the BSOD it doesn’t create a dump file, the BSOD freezes too. It freezes at random times, I can’t duplicate the exact instance. It will freeze while surfing the net, typing in MS Word, playing Skyrim (just once here). My temps while idle are between 32°C - 36°C for my CPU and 38° for the GPU. If I am running CIV3D or gaming the CPU runs no hotter than 55°C and the same for the GPU. I am using the stock heatsink and fan for the processor. The case I have has 2 120mm intake fans on the front and a 120mm exhaust on the rear. I have mounted a cheap 120mm exhaust fan on the top and I have ordered two 120mm fans, 1 to replace the cheap one as exhaust and 1 for the side of the case as an intake. I am also not overclocked. Please offer any suggestions! Thanks!

landon2455, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Freezing with no BSOD

1. Freezing with no BSOD - Similar Threads - Freezing BSOD

2. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  3. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  4. PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.: I've been having trouble with my computer since June of last year. It started when Diablo 4 came out, my pc would go black and restart randomly when playing that. Usually I would look back and see I had a BSOD that I just couldn't see.My pc would occasionally do this until it...
  5. PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.

PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.: I've been having trouble with my computer since June of last year. It started when Diablo 4 came out, my pc would go black and restart randomly when playing that. Usually I would look back and see I had a BSOD that I just couldn't see.My pc would occasionally do this until it...
  6. PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...
  9. My Pc keeps crashing Freezing/BSOD

My Pc keeps crashing Freezing/BSOD: My PC has been crashing once a day 15-20 minuets after doing anything on it It would randomly freeze, crash or BSOD on me.Recently it had crashed 4 times in one day which has never happened before, so I completely wiped both SSDs and took apart my pc and put it back...
  10. My Pc keeps crashing Freezing/BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Pc keeps crashing Freezing/BSOD: My PC has been crashing once a day 15-20 minuets after doing anything on it It would randomly freeze, crash or BSOD on me.Recently it had crashed 4 times in one day which has never happened before, so I completely wiped both SSDs and took apart my pc and put it back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. freeze no bsod