Windows 10: freezing

Discus and support freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Windows please help me regarding my pc its always keep freezing and the Intel Graphics software is missing since i upgraded my pc from windows 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ursuladublin, Aug 24, 2019.

1. freezing

Hello Windows please help me regarding my pc its always keep freezing
    and the Intel Graphics software is missing since i upgraded my pc from windows 8 to windows 10

:)

ursuladublin, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Aug 24, 2019
  4. freezing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

freezing

1. freezing - Similar Threads - freezing

2. Difficult to trouble shoot windows 10 freezing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Difficult to trouble shoot windows 10 freezing.: My computer was about 4 years old when it started freezing up. I didn't think anything of it since it was a bit on the older side as far as computers go. However, I started replacing things just like anyone would. I started with the video card since the pc seemed to work...
  3. High Disk usage causing my PC to freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High Disk usage causing my PC to freeze: So recently while playing games my computer jumped up to 100% disk usage and freezes. When this happenes the read and write speeds are very low... I tried disabling superfetch and stuff like that.. CrystalDisk shows no issues. Is there any settings that could be causing this...
  4. Windows Freezing but only on local display

Windows Freezing but only on local display: All, I really am hoping someone can help me. I have an unusual but incredibly frustrating issue with my Dell XPS 13 9370. The local screen on the laptop will freeze. However If I am plugged into an external monitor there is never any freezing on that screen. Sometimes...
  5. Latest Windows Update freezes my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows Update freezes my computer: The latest Windows update causes my computer to freeze frequently. I have to shut it off and turn it back on, which is very time-consuming and frustrating. I have Microsoft Windows 10 Home, and the version number is 10.0.17763 Build 17763. The update was installed in the last...
  6. Surface Laptop Freezes

Surface Laptop Freezes: My laptop freezes daily or more frequently, requiring a complete restart. I followed the instructions (clean contacts on keyboard, disconnect all devices and storage, etc.) and it helped somewhat for a few weeks, but it is now freezing much more frequently. Any suggestions?...
  7. News Freezes When Selecting a News Story

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    News Freezes When Selecting a News Story: I reinstalled Windows 10 after upgrading my laptop with an SSD this weekend. No real issues except for News. The program seems to open normally, but consistently freezes whenever I select any story to read. 1. Updated News from Store 2. Uninstalled from Apps and...
  8. 1803 to 1903 - don't want to upgrade - keeps trying to upgrade and freezes / fails / BSOD's...

1803 to 1903 - don't want to upgrade - keeps trying to upgrade and freezes / fails / BSOD's...: How can I stop this from happening? I'm nearly certain my hardware (dual Westmere Xeon X5650) doesn't meet the Win 10 1903 requirements. I have no idea how to stop this or force the update through. Any ideas? submitted by /u/varietist_department [link] [comments]...
  9. After updating to windows 10 version 1903, my pc kept freezing and restarting to the point...

After updating to windows 10 version 1903, my pc kept freezing and restarting to the point...: my specs are intel i5 - 7300HQ CPU @ 2.50 GHz, 12 gigs of RAM, and the nvidia geforce gtx 1050 graphics card. If anyone can help me out that'd be great submitted by /u/X2C- [link] [comments]...
  10. Lenovo T470s - CPU Power Management make windows 10 randomly freeze / hang - How to fix /...

Lenovo T470s - CPU Power Management make windows 10 randomly freeze / hang - How to fix /...: Hi, Since the begging I'had issues with my T470s and windows 10. The system randomly totally freeze / hang that force me to hard reboot it. (Every firmware update was a terrifying moment!) At the time, I tried a lot of stuff to try to resolved it. It seem that a lot of...