Windows 10: freezing

Discus and support freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Windows please help me regarding my pc its always keep freezing and the Intel Graphics software is missing since i upgraded my pc from windows 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ursuladublin, Aug 24, 2019.

1. freezing

Hello Windows please help me regarding my pc its always keep freezing
    and the Intel Graphics software is missing since i upgraded my pc from windows 8 to windows 10

:)

ursuladublin, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Aug 24, 2019
  4. freezing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

freezing

1. freezing - Similar Threads - freezing

2. Is Windows 11 freezing my chrome on purpose so that I use Edge instead...? I think so.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 11 freezing my chrome on purpose so that I use Edge instead...? I think so.: I truly believe that Microsoft is doing what Apple is doing. My Chrome freezes every day on my Windows 11. But when I use Edge, it doesn't freeze. Hmmmmmmm...Shady...!...
  3. Is Windows 11 freezing my chrome on purpose so that I use Edge instead...? I think so.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows 11 freezing my chrome on purpose so that I use Edge instead...? I think so.: I truly believe that Microsoft is doing what Apple is doing. My Chrome freezes every day on my Windows 11. But when I use Edge, it doesn't freeze. Hmmmmmmm...Shady...!...
  4. Windows Defender freezes my PC at random times. When I disable it, it turns itself back on....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender freezes my PC at random times. When I disable it, it turns itself back on....: Since I was upgraded to 22H2, my computer has been freezing at random intervals, including when I stream. I finally turned off the firewall and real-time protection, plus tamper protection and found that my PC no longer froze. I have further isolated the issue to the...
  5. Windows Defender freezes my PC at random times. When I disable it, it turns itself back on....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender freezes my PC at random times. When I disable it, it turns itself back on....: Since I was upgraded to 22H2, my computer has been freezing at random intervals, including when I stream. I finally turned off the firewall and real-time protection, plus tamper protection and found that my PC no longer froze. I have further isolated the issue to the...
  6. Windows Defender freezes my PC at random times. When I disable it, it turns itself back on....

7. Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.: When I power up my laptop, it initially shows a blank screen for a few minutes before the Windows login screen appears. Occasionally, I have to hold down the power button to restart it, after which it works perfectly fine...
  8. Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.

Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.: When I power up my laptop, it initially shows a blank screen for a few minutes before the Windows login screen appears. Occasionally, I have to hold down the power button to restart it, after which it works perfectly fine...
  9. Random freezes / BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes / BSODs: Hi,for about 6 month, my system was running stable without any issues. Suddenly the system started freezing OS hanging, reset via on/off button or cutting power supply or BSOD-ing Clock_watchdog_timeout. All of that came out of the blue, no hardware changes, no BIOS changes,...
  10. Random freezes / BSODs

Random freezes / BSODs: Hi,for about 6 month, my system was running stable without any issues. Suddenly the system started freezing OS hanging, reset via on/off button or cutting power supply or BSOD-ing Clock_watchdog_timeout. All of that came out of the blue, no hardware changes, no BIOS changes,...