Windows 10: Freezing.

Discus and support Freezing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello...I'll describe my device then talk about the problem. Laptop: acer A315-57GCpu: intel core i5-1035g1 1ghz 1.19ghzRam:8gOs:windows 10 home sl... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HusaynIsmail, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Freezing.

Hello...I'll describe my device then talk about the problem. Laptop: acer A315-57GCpu: intel core i5-1035g1 1ghz 1.19ghzRam:8gOs:windows 10 home sl 64bitSsd + hdd... Problem:My laptop is brand new but when i opened it didn't deliver the specs. And i started to get freezes sometimes on start up sometimes in windows.. Maybe any where. The device freezes i can move the mouse but i can't interact And it doesn't respond.I noticed something.... That sometimes when it freezes i here the hard disk turn off.maybe it's normal because the system is on the ssd I updated the drivers from the acer compa

:)

HusaynIsmail, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Freezing.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Freezing.

1. Freezing. - Similar Threads - Freezing

2. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  3. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  4. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32
  5. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32
  6. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  8. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  9. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  10. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...