Windows 10: Freezup and eventually BSOD windows

Discus and support Freezup and eventually BSOD windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, After i updated my computer to windows 10 the machine got slower real fast. After for example we are browsing the net or doing a scan with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kroese, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Kroese Win User

Freezup and eventually BSOD windows

Hi all,

After i updated my computer to windows 10 the machine got slower real fast. After for example we are browsing the net or doing a scan with malwarebytes the machine freezes up. The only way to get out is an hard power down of the machine.

Now recently I tried to scan the computer with soma mallwarescanners but after a while it also showed me the blue screen so now I really would like some help to get the computer going again.

Thanks in advance,
    Kasper

:)

Kroese, Oct 3, 2016
  2. firup606 Win User

Nokia 500 auto navigation will not work

I have a nokia 500 auto navigation and it will not show maps or it start to boot and freezup and will not work Help!

firup606, Oct 3, 2016
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Freezes When Ads are Loading

My problem is not when the game is starting, but during play... there is an ad window in the game board, and every so often (apparently when the ad reloads/changes the ad window goes black and at the same time the game freezes. Eventually the ad window
    clears and loads something new and around that time the game un-freezes. (My wife plays Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles and has many freezups unless she disconnects from the network; I'd prefer to stay online but the game becomes unplayable when it freezes.) Some
    parts of the frozen time the game timer stops, but usually starts again before the freeze ends.

WilliamRothwell, Oct 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Oct 4, 2016
  5. Kroese Win User
    Hello axe0,

Thanks for your reply.

I have run HDtune: I think no problems found. See attachment.

I am running an SSD so SeaTools i didn't run.

I did run checkdsk. I had to restart bofore test. At 27% it took about 10 whereafter the computer rebooted itself.
    Results in attachment.

By the way, when i tried to run eventviewer by typing Windows + R the first time the computer frooze again. After hard reboot i was able to run eventviewer.

Thanks Kasper

Kroese, Oct 4, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please run the tests on all drives/partitions.

axe0, Oct 5, 2016
  7. Kroese Win User
    Is this also needed for the drives where the operating system is NOT on?
    I use also drives for backup and data storage.

Kroese, Oct 5, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

As said, it is necessary for all drives/partitions present in Windows Explorer.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Freezup and eventually BSOD windows - Similar Threads - Freezup eventually BSOD

2. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  3. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  4. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code

Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code: I was playing GTA V and suddenly I noticed the game froze and there was an error message inside game something like "gfx 3d". I could not read it fully because after that laptop screen turned blue with a sad emoji and below there was a message that had most probably written...
  6. Will my processor eventually be supported by Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my processor eventually be supported by Windows 11?: My processor is not on the list of supported processors for Windows 11 Intel Core i7-6700. I'm pretty sure it meets the requirements. It just isn't on the list. Is the list being expanded as untested processors are tested? How can I know if my processor will eventually be...
  7. Will my processor eventually be supported by Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my processor eventually be supported by Windows 11?: My processor is not on the list of supported processors for Windows 11 Intel Core i7-6700. I'm pretty sure it meets the requirements. It just isn't on the list. Is the list being expanded as untested processors are tested? How can I know if my processor will eventually be...
  8. Computer stuttering and eventually freezing

Computer stuttering and eventually freezing: Hello. So my computer has been stuttering then eventually freezing while using the computer. Funny thing is it does this when I am using a web browser and not when I am gaming. Or sometimes it just does it on it's own. WilliamDz provided me with a fix and it seemed to have...
  9. Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing

Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing: Hello. So this started to happen back in January of this year. But since it didn't occur that often I let the issue go, but recently it's been getting very bad where I had to force reboot my computer 8 times a day. Back in Jan we switched ISP and my computer started to...
  10. Windows 10 laptop won't go into hibernate, eventually BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 laptop won't go into hibernate, eventually BSODs: Laptop: MSI GT73RE Titan (Windows 10 Pro x64 1909) GeForce GTX 1070 As of recently (last week) will not go in to hibernate. After a restart, it usually will the first time or two. But after that, the screen will shut off, the power and GPU buttons will still be lit, and the...