Windows 10: French Keyboard

Discus and support French Keyboard in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am taking French classes. I am running Windows 11 64 bit. I tried to add French to the language choices so that I could type compositions in French.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joel Hall_775, Jun 9, 2023.

1. French Keyboard

I am taking French classes. I am running Windows 11 64 bit. I tried to add French to the language choices so that I could type compositions in French. I followed the instructions for doing this for Windows 11 and the system showed that the French pack was installed in addition to the English pack. But I couldn’t seem to activate the French keyboard. I purchased a French Keyboard to work with this but I couldn’t get it to type French symbols although it typed letters according to the French keyboard e.g. a = q etc. Can you show me how to do this? I also want

:)

Joel Hall_775, Jun 9, 2023
  2. kensiko Win User

Can't delete french keyboard input!

For some reason, on my mother's PC on which a guy upgraded the PC from Windows 7, the French of France keyboard will not allow to be deleted. The France French keyboard is not in the list of input methods but it still shows in the language bar.

Windows is in French and the main language is French from France. It is the same here on my own computer and I do not have the French France keyboard, only French Canada.

Is there any solution ?

kensiko, Jun 9, 2023
  3. ineuw Win User
    [SOLVED] No traditional Québec French keyboard in Windows 10

@Bree, in case you are interested, some idiot at Microsoft renamed the keyboard to French, (Canadian, traditional, or heritage). It's in the list. Previously, it was always listed with the Canada keyboard definitions.

ineuw, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Bree Win User

French Keyboard

Keyboard definitions are missing in French version of Win10.

Here you go, roll your own with the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator.....

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...aspx?id=102134

Bree, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

French Keyboard

1. French Keyboard - Similar Threads - French Keyboard

2. How to remove the Canadian Multilingual Standard Keyboard when adding a French Canada...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the Canadian Multilingual Standard Keyboard when adding a French Canada...: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 that is supplied by the school. Without the French Canada language pack, it only gives me two keyboards, a US keyboard and a Canadian French keyboard. But, when I add the French Canada language, it adds a third keyboard, which is Canadian...
  3. Help with FRENCH Sculpt keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with FRENCH Sculpt keyboard.: I have a Sculpt French keyboard. The keys are slightly different than the English standard QWERTY. I can not find a manual that helps me to know how to operate all the keys. help!Thank you in advance....
  4. Help with FRENCH Sculpt keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with FRENCH Sculpt keyboard.: I have a Sculpt French keyboard. The keys are slightly different than the English standard QWERTY. I can not find a manual that helps me to know how to operate all the keys. help!Thank you in advance....
  5. i need to buy a french microsoft keyboard in USA. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to buy a french microsoft keyboard in USA. Please help.: microsoft surface pro 4. need french keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-a-french-microsoft-keyboard-in-usa/c02907da-5289-4309-a384-4fdaa1fd5e09
  6. i need to buy a french microsoft keyboard in USA. Please help.

i need to buy a french microsoft keyboard in USA. Please help.: microsoft surface pro 4. need french keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-a-french-microsoft-keyboard-in-usa/c02907da-5289-4309-a384-4fdaa1fd5e09
  7. French Keyboard

French Keyboard: I am taking French classes. I am running Windows 11 64 bit. I tried to add French to the language choices so that I could type compositions in French. I followed the instructions for doing this for Windows 11 and the system showed that the French pack was installed in...
  8. French Canadian Legacy for keyboard is missing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    French Canadian Legacy for keyboard is missing?: HiI just purchased a new laptop, Windows 10 and installed the French Canada language pack.In the keyboard settings, only the Canadian Multilingual Standard is available, which does not match the typical French keyboard layouts - picture attached. The AltCar and 2 should give...
  9. French Canadian Legacy for keyboard is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    French Canadian Legacy for keyboard is missing?: HiI just purchased a new laptop, Windows 10 and installed the French Canada language pack.In the keyboard settings, only the Canadian Multilingual Standard is available, which does not match the typical French keyboard layouts - picture attached. The AltCar and 2 should give...
  10. French Canadian Legacy for keyboard is missing?