Windows 10: Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.

Discus and support Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying, one minute away requires another sign in, my Acer doesn't leave my house. Can I lengthen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JillHitch, Aug 2, 2020.

1. JillHitch Win User

Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.

Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying, one minute away requires another sign in, my Acer doesn't leave my house. Can I lengthen the time before this is required?

:)

JillHitch, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 2, 2020
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.

1. Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying. - Similar Threads - Frequency having sign

2. I have been having a very VERY annoying issue present on my PC that I hand Built myself & I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having a very VERY annoying issue present on my PC that I hand Built myself & I...: As noted above. This question simply is asking, why EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I "Turn on my PC," My app's open as directed through the "Startup" process I have selected, & than my app's open as they should, but than a browser window opens with 4 tabs open, 2 showing the same...
  3. I have been having a very VERY annoying issue present on my PC that I hand Built myself & I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been having a very VERY annoying issue present on my PC that I hand Built myself & I...: As noted above. This question simply is asking, why EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I "Turn on my PC," My app's open as directed through the "Startup" process I have selected, & than my app's open as they should, but than a browser window opens with 4 tabs open, 2 showing the same...
  4. Sign in prompt is annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in prompt is annoying: So this sign in required prompt keeps popping up ever since my college classes ended. When I go click on sign in it will only let me sign in with my expired college email that doesn't work and when I do with my personal windows account it says it doesn't accept it. I tried...
  5. the auto loginfeature is very annoying

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the auto loginfeature is very annoying: So I'm a student that uses a platform from my school called 1link and we have all of our school links on that site but the thing is you have to log on thru Microsoft and Microsoft has this dumb auto-login feature where if someone else logs in on Microsoft their user gets...
  6. I have a very annoying problem with fonts and animations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a very annoying problem with fonts and animations: I updated my drivers, than I got some blue screen of death, then I fixed it, and now I don't know how to fix an annoying issue with the fonts, and the animations Any help would be good. Thanks submitted by /u/BC_LOFASZ [link] [comments]...
  7. Very annoying problem with signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Very annoying problem with signing in: So last night, I downloaded a driver to supposedly help with the Omen gaming panel. However, this morning when I woke up, I signed in but as I was doing so, it said ‘preparing windows’. To my surprise, all my ‘settings’ on my laptop were reset and I was welcomed with a...
  8. Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying: When I configure microsoft store to install my games on drive D, it happens, it is this mess leaving everything ugly and confusing and the worst is that I can not even put this mess in a single folder, has to be exposed on drive D, I like to leave all my computer well...
  9. Very annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very annoying pop-up: I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too. [img] It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so...
  10. ISO corruption , very annoying.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO corruption , very annoying.: I am using the links provided by "ten forums" , i have the "https everywhere" extension enabled , could this be an issue. Thanks 16122