Windows 10: Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.

Discus and support Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying, one minute away requires another sign in, my Acer doesn't leave my house. Can I lengthen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JillHitch, Aug 2, 2020.

1. JillHitch Win User

Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.

Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying, one minute away requires another sign in, my Acer doesn't leave my house. Can I lengthen the time before this is required?

:)

JillHitch, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 2, 2020
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying.

1. Frequency of having to sign into my account is very annoying. - Similar Threads - Frequency having sign

2. Not able to sign into my account without having xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to sign into my account without having xbox app: I don't have an X Box, nor do I want one. However I do play MS mahjong but very recently I've not been able to play it except in guest mode unless I allow Xbox App/features to be installed/give permission. Please advise. #...
  3. Frequently have to sign in to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequently have to sign in to microsoft account: Then be asked if I really want to change my PIN when I made no attempt to do so? It happens every time I leave the computer for a while then come back and wiggle the mouse or hit the space bar to go back to work....
  4. Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying: When I configure microsoft store to install my games on drive D, it happens, it is this mess leaving everything ugly and confusing and the worst is that I can not even put this mess in a single folder, has to be exposed on drive D, I like to leave all my computer well...
  5. Verying Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verying Account: Hi, Whenever I try to login to my account it keeps asking me to verify my account so I followed all the steps and I tried to verify my account using my phone number. Then I clicked send code, nothing happened. That's why I can't login to my account!...
  6. I'm having trouble signing into my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm having trouble signing into my Microsoft account: Split from this thread. I get sign in with Microsoft Hello I do not know how and apparently neither does my computer it tells me toW use Microsoft Hello What is that and how do I get it ? Help ke Pl...
  7. cannot sign into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot sign into my account: Trying to log in computer. when I enter my PIN/Password I get the message We cannot sign into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any files you create or changes your make will be...
  8. My annoying M/S account prompt

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My annoying M/S account prompt: Quite often in the notification area, I get a prompt about my M/S Outlook account, and as far as I know, it was closed weeks ago as I requested it so. See attachment 69621
  9. Very annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very annoying pop-up: I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too. [img] It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so...
  10. ISO corruption , very annoying.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO corruption , very annoying.: I am using the links provided by "ten forums" , i have the "https everywhere" extension enabled , could this be an issue. Thanks 16122