Windows 10: Frequency of Rotation

Discus and support Frequency of Rotation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How often does the live tile for the Photos application rotate images (example: 10 seconds)?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WadsDeirder, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Frequency of Rotation

How often does the live tile for the Photos application rotate images (example: 10 seconds)?

:)

WadsDeirder, Feb 14, 2019
  2. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Frequency of Rotation [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Frequency of Rotation

screen rotation

Hi Brandon,

There are several reasons why the screen of your netbook is not rotating. One common reason is the auto rotation feature is locked, you can check it by following these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + A.
    • Click Expand.
    • Click Rotation lock, and make sure it is turned off.
    • Test your netbook if it's properly rotating.

Keep us updated.

Regards.

Ralph Sta, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Frequency of Rotation

1. Frequency of Rotation - Similar Threads - Frequency Rotation

2. I was in bios and I think it was Dram Frequency or something like that, i changed it, my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was in bios and I think it was Dram Frequency or something like that, i changed it, my...: My pc is a hp omen 25l gt15-0017na.I took out cmos battery, waited 10 mins, but it back but still got no display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-in-bios-and-i-think-it-was-dram-frequency-or/7c258cc0-4102-4bfb-b9d5-f85a2f417562
  3. I was in bios and I think it was Dram Frequency or something like that, i changed it, my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was in bios and I think it was Dram Frequency or something like that, i changed it, my...: My pc is a hp omen 25l gt15-0017na.I took out cmos battery, waited 10 mins, but it back but still got no display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-in-bios-and-i-think-it-was-dram-frequency-or/7c258cc0-4102-4bfb-b9d5-f85a2f417562
  4. Is it possible to have the audio coming out of my speakers at a different frequency than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to have the audio coming out of my speakers at a different frequency than...: So, basically what i am trying to do is be able to have my game audio/ music turned up more and not have the yeti mic pick up. So, no one hears my game audio or music playing while with friends or streaming....
  5. Is it possible to have the audio coming out of my speakers at a different frequency than...

Is it possible to have the audio coming out of my speakers at a different frequency than...: So, basically what i am trying to do is be able to have my game audio/ music turned up more and not have the yeti mic pick up. So, no one hears my game audio or music playing while with friends or streaming....
  6. Why is Windows 11 not using my CPU's full frequency?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 not using my CPU's full frequency?: The CPU that I use is an Intel Core i5-10400. With a base frequency of ~2.90GHz and a max turbo frequency of ~4.30GHz. My system is set up to ultimate performance. However, as I check task manager, the CPU frequency seems to have reached the limit of ~3.98GHz. Whilst in...
  7. Why is Windows 11 not using my CPU's full frequency?

Why is Windows 11 not using my CPU's full frequency?: The CPU that I use is an Intel Core i5-10400. With a base frequency of ~2.90GHz and a max turbo frequency of ~4.30GHz. My system is set up to ultimate performance. However, as I check task manager, the CPU frequency seems to have reached the limit of ~3.98GHz. Whilst in...
  8. My laptop lowers the processor frequency to 0.38 GHz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop lowers the processor frequency to 0.38 GHz: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5-1570 but when I play a video game or run a heavy program for 5 minutes on average, the laptop lowers the frequency to 0.38 GHz. I tried changing the charger, killing the battery and forcing the processor but nothing. And my laptop's fans don't...
  9. Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?

Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?: Hi, I am trying to set the internet time sync frequency to every 10 minutes from the Special Poll Interval. However, it seems like a fixed frequency, no matter how much I put in the value, the frequency is every 17 mins. And I tried with the other computer, the frequency is...
  10. Randomly-Generated Screensaver: Rotation Frequency and Interest Accuracy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Randomly-Generated Screensaver: Rotation Frequency and Interest Accuracy: Hi all, Is there a way that I can increase the rotation frequency of the randomly-generated screen saver pictures? I only get a new one about once every 3 days; I want a fresh one each time I close and open my laptop. Furthermore, is there a way I can answer a questionnaire...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface auto rotation frequent