Windows 10: Frequent and random Windows 10 crashes.

Discus and support Frequent and random Windows 10 crashes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately I've been randomly getting random crashes while surfing the web, playing games etc...before it happens the screenn simply freezes for around 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaduBejan, Sep 14, 2019.

1. RaduBejan Win User

Frequent and random Windows 10 crashes.

Lately I've been randomly getting random crashes while surfing the web, playing games etc...before it happens the screenn simply freezes for around 5 seconds then the typical "Frequent and random Windows 10 crashes. :( Your pc ran into a problem..." appears.

:)

RaduBejan, Sep 14, 2019

2. Frequent, random crashes

Frequent, random crashes in Win 10

MackenzieMiller, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Smurfmans Win User

Frequent and random appearing BSOD 'internal power error'.

Hereby the result of step 5 and 6 for Model WDC WD10

D drive

Frequent and random Windows 10 crashes. [​IMG]

E drive

Smurfmans, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Frequent and random Windows 10 crashes. - Similar Threads - Frequent random crashes

2. PC crashing randomly and frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing randomly and frequently: Hi!My PC keeps crashing whenever I do any task like as simple as watching a youtube video on chrome, or play video games. It just freezes and won't respond, sometimes it just goes to a black screen when I just minimize a game or whatever.The freeze happens as soon as I play a...
  3. PC crashing randomly and frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing randomly and frequently: Hi!My PC keeps crashing whenever I do any task like as simple as watching a youtube video on chrome, or play video games. It just freezes and won't respond, sometimes it just goes to a black screen when I just minimize a game or whatever.The freeze happens as soon as I play a...
  4. Appareantly random frequent laptop crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Appareantly random frequent laptop crashes.: Hello,A short while ago my HP OMEN 15-EN0150ND laptop seemingly for apparently no reason overheated while I was transporting it I believe it was turned off but might have been in sleep mode. Ever since then it is prone to frequent crashes; both BSOD as well as the screen...
  5. Appareantly random frequent laptop crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Appareantly random frequent laptop crashes.: Hello,A short while ago my HP OMEN 15-EN0150ND laptop seemingly for apparently no reason overheated while I was transporting it I believe it was turned off but might have been in sleep mode. Ever since then it is prone to frequent crashes; both BSOD as well as the screen...
  6. Windows 10 crashes frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes frequently: I got a Dell laptop and Windows 10 crashes frequently. After lots of troubleshooting, Dell has recommended that I reinstall Windows.Is it possible for Microsoft to diagnose these crashes?Does Microsoft offer any support? I contacted support and they pointed me to some...
  7. Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts

Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts: Hi All - ever since i have upgraded the OS Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 - my Desktop is crashing frequently and restarts. In the event viewer i notice many errors: From the application log: svchost 4544,D,22 SRUJet: A request for a node on an empty page...
  8. Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.: I have a HP Compaq 6305 Pro. The details can be seen by clicking the "My Computer" button on the left side of my post. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS build 18362.778). For the last two weeks or so, my computer has been frequently crashing/randomly restarting. It...
  9. Frequent, random crashes

Frequent, random crashes: Frequent, random crashes in Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frequent-random-crashes/24ed4c0f-6417-4bf7-920c-2f146cdaa835
  10. Windows 10 crashing frequently

Windows 10 crashing frequently: Have you tried putting the other ram stick in just to confirm the fault?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. frequent freezes in w10 pro