Windows 10: Frequent and Random Windows Theme Error

Discus and support Frequent and Random Windows Theme Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Windows theme that I've been adding/removing files from for the past years. Ever since a few days, maybe a week ago, this Window will appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Supra, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Supra Win User

Frequent and Random Windows Theme Error

I have a Windows theme that I've been adding/removing files from for the past years. Ever since a few days, maybe a week ago, this Window will appear at random.

Frequent and Random Windows Theme Error [​IMG]
    I'll click 'Yes', and nothing will happen. Then it will prompt me again in an hour or two.
    I've deleted any other themes to see if it resolves the issue. Wondering if anyone else has been having/had this issue?

:)

Supra, Sep 22, 2016
  2. SAVIOMARX Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade

Device type: Laptop

OS typeFrequent and Random Windows Theme Error :pro

Current build:14393.1593

Every time random error is stating but related to installation problems. System hangs very frequently

SAVIOMARX, Sep 22, 2016
  3. agi666 Win User
    Random and frequent reboots

Still getting reboots running the device without SIM card. Calling Nokia tomorrow to get a new one/refund.

agi666, Sep 22, 2016
Thema:

Frequent and Random Windows Theme Error

1. Frequent and Random Windows Theme Error - Similar Threads - Frequent Random Theme

2. Random and Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random and Frequent BSOD: I get a random BSOD error message throughout the day and I can’t figure out what the issue is. It’s like it cycles through different errors each time it happens. The only time I don’t get a BSOD is when I’m playing FiveM, GTAV RP. I could play that for hours upon hours and...
  3. Random and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random and frequent BSOD: Frequent and random BSOD Windows. The only time Windows stays up is when Battlefront2 is running with Epic Games and Origin OR when actively playing software games. MSinfo File output: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Al3NPewdj35cpgQPsY2CNPVZNKly?e=UMcj27 Memory.dmp file zipped:...
  4. Frequent Random BSODs

Frequent Random BSODs: Hello all, So my pc has been acting weird for months now, at first only when gaming my pc shut down with no messages or anything, windows event viewer kept on showing DistributedCOM errors even after i kept on fixing them and refused to boot until i manually pressed the...
  5. Randomly chosen themes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Randomly chosen themes: Hey guys, I have a LOT of windows 10 themes, I was wondering if anyone has come across any shortcut/automation to randomly picking one of your themes each time the computer reboots? submitted by /u/pizzaxpie [link] [comments]...
  6. Frequent random restarts

Frequent random restarts: Hello, I was looking through all the old threads and hoping you could help me like you've helped others. Main issue I use my desktop almost everyday and started to get the occasional unexplained restart probably late last year - less than once a week. In the last couple of...
  7. Random and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random and frequent BSOD: Guys, I have just built a new PC. After booting up, the system will randomly freeze and shut down with an error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Then the collecting process will stuck at 0. After it reboot, it will not be able to find ssd which is my boot driver. Then reboot...
  8. Frequent random BSODs

Frequent random BSODs: Built this system in January and installed W10 Pro. It was stable and FAST with my M.2 Samsung 960 SSD. About a month ago, I started getting random BSODs. Nothing has been installed other than updates. I've run virus and malware scans, it's clean. Ryzen 5 6-core, 2 GSkill...
  9. Frequent, random crashes

Frequent, random crashes: Frequent, random crashes in Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frequent-random-crashes/24ed4c0f-6417-4bf7-920c-2f146cdaa835
  10. Frequent Random BSODs with different Errors

Frequent Random BSODs with different Errors: Hi, I've posted here before in regards to my BSOD issue, which seemed to have resolved, but now, it appears to be happening quire frequently. In the last week, I've had about 5 BSOD, each with different errors. - BAD_POOL_HEADER - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -...