Windows 10: Frequent And Sporadic BSODs Of All Different Types

Discus and support Frequent And Sporadic BSODs Of All Different Types in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am an experienced IT professional and have done a lot of troubleshooting and have not been able to resolve this issue. I'm hoping someone here in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Xtrino, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Xtrino Win User

Frequent And Sporadic BSODs Of All Different Types

I am an experienced IT professional and have done a lot of troubleshooting and have not been able to resolve this issue. I'm hoping someone here in the community can help.My PC will crash "BSOD" sporadically , generally when idle. This has been ongoing for at least 9 months or more and I can't seem to narrow down the cause. Each BSOD bug check is usually different each time and occurs when I am not physically present/using the machine. In the google drive shared link below are the most recent crashes "bug check codes" and respective error codes. As well as a DxDiag report f

:)

Xtrino, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Xtrino Win User

I am an experienced IT professional and have done a lot of troubleshooting and have not been able to resolve this issue. I'm hoping someone here in the community can help.

My PC will crash "BSOD" sporadically , generally when idle. This has been ongoing for at least 9 months or more and I can't seem to narrow down the cause. Each BSOD bug check is usually different each time and occurs when I am not physically present/using the machine. In the google drive shared link below are the most recent crashes "bug check codes" and respective error codes. As well as a DxDiag report for system specs and other helpful details.

I have preformed a variety of troubleshooting steps including:

Re-installing windows via "reset" method

Re-installing windows via bootable USB media and formatting the drives partitions

Updating the system bios and applying factory defaults

Updating Windows OS with Windows Updates

Updating and installing the latest drivers from the motherboard manufacturer

Updating and installing the Windows 10 drivers as an alternative/older driver from the motherboard manufacturer

Updating and installing the latest drivers from Microsoft

Replacing the RAM Modules

Replacing the Video Card

Disconnected any 3rd party devices connected including keyboard, video, mouse

Installed/Run limited to no 3rd party applications. Which do not/are not running when the system crashes

Verified thermals are in acceptable ranges

Verified internal device components are securely plugged into or slotted to motherboard

Run Windows memory Diagnostics

Run Windows Chkdsk

Run SFC /Scan now

Because the BSOD error is sporadic, generally different each time, and seems to always effect the ntoskrnl.exe system resource as show in the attached logs. It has been very difficult to narrow down the problem through googling and other tech resources. I'm hoping someone can provide more tools and insight.

Google Drive Link With Error Codes, MiniDump Files, System Specs, Etc

BSOD – Google Drive

Xtrino, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Frequent And Sporadic BSODs Of All Different Types

Hi Xtrino,

My name is Igor, it's a pleasure for me to help others and I'll do all my best to help you.

Different BSOD codes usually mean hardware problems unfortunately. Please start with memory testing using Windows memory diagnostic tool and switch it to extended mode when it starts (F1 key). Note, test hang at ~21% for more than 2-3 hours means memory error too.

Turn off XMP mode in BIOS if it is turned on.

And if your PC is home assembled, please check your RAM modes (voltage, frequency, timings) are in compliance with motherboard compatibility list (QVL).

Igor Leyko, Dec 9, 2022
  4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Frequent And Sporadic BSODs Of All Different Types :)

cplpro, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Frequent And Sporadic BSODs Of All Different Types - Similar Threads - Frequent Sporadic BSODs

2. Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.: Hello, I've been encountering several different BSOD stops codes for the last few months and I was hoping to get my log files looked at. I'm running the latest Windows 10 - RTX 4090 - i9-13900k - 64GB RAM and an ASUS Pro Art Z690-Creator MOBO. Latest BSOD: Thanks in...
  3. Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.: Hello, I've been encountering several different BSOD stops codes for the last few months and I was hoping to get my log files looked at. I'm running the latest Windows 10 - RTX 4090 - i9-13900k - 64GB RAM and an ASUS Pro Art Z690-Creator MOBO. Latest BSOD: Thanks in...
  4. Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Frequent And Sporadic BSODs Of All Different Types

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent And Sporadic BSODs Of All Different Types: I am an experienced IT professional and have done a lot of troubleshooting and have not been able to resolve this issue. I'm hoping someone here in the community can help.My PC will crash "BSOD" sporadically , generally when idle. This has been ongoing for at least 9 months...
  6. Sporadic BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sporadic BSoD: Hello.I have been getting sporadig BSoD's these last few months. Same error every time. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139When open the minidump in Windbg, the only thing i can see that could be causing it is mwac.sysBut when i wrote to malwarebytes they claim it's not their...
  7. Frequent BSODs, different PCs

Frequent BSODs, different PCs: Hello, I'm having problems with Windows 10 and my two PCs desktop and laptop. Both of them are having frequent BSODs starting early last month, but they are a little different. PC restarts after BSOD, while laptop doesn't. I have tried everything, from new OSes, to running...
  8. Frequent BSOD with different reasons

Frequent BSOD with different reasons: Lately my computer started to get BSOD every few days. I've uploaded minidumps and system info, and would appreciate your help. https://filetransfer.eu.dentons.com/pickup.php?claimID=pam6SkzP8CWb4c97&claimPasscode=mrpb2RaKyESAQ7PA...
  9. Frequent BSODs with different causes

Frequent BSODs with different causes: https://i.imgur.com/AO6BgPk.png Picture with general error names Attachment 79858 50368
  10. Frequent BSODs with different errors

Frequent BSODs with different errors: Hi everyone. I've been having these random BSODs randomly and have been in and out of repair shops with my laptop and still couldn't figure out what's been causing them. I already had it reformatted because the repair guy told me it was probably a virus or a jumbled registry...