Windows 10: Frequent (and varied) BSOD's

Discus and support Frequent (and varied) BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a month now, my computer has frequently (At least twice a day) been soft-locking up (IE everything pauses for a couple seconds as I frantically try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harperers, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Harperers Win User

Frequent (and varied) BSOD's

For a month now, my computer has frequently (At least twice a day) been soft-locking up (IE everything pauses for a couple seconds as I frantically try and do something, and then everything happening at once at the end of it). Just a several hours ago my computer BSOD'ed to UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. But my computer booted up fine afterwards, so I just called it a fluke. a while after I got another crash with the same error handle, so I attempted some makeshift fixes, including sfc /scannow, checking my disks with CrystalDiskinfo, updating drivers, and doing a virus scan. Hoping I had solved the problem, I continued on until just very recently getting another BSOD with a new error, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, as I was playing a semi-intensive game. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Windows Version number: 19041.1165 Log: MAXPC-(2021-08-14_00-41-53).zip

:)

Harperers, Aug 14, 2021
  2. abalist Win User

Frequent BSOD with varying errors

Sumit,

Thanks for taking the time to help me.

Here is the onedrive link to the DMP files, only for the BSOD from today and yesterday. However, I have experienced frequent BSOD since 7/22 (The very first time it happened was on 7/15).

DMP files

abalist, Aug 14, 2021
  3. somvir73 Win User
    System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Aug 14, 2021
  4. L. Clark Win User

Frequent BSoD's With Varying Errors

I have just recently finished building my computer and have had numerous problems with BSoD's. I have been getting errors about Memory_Corruption, Critical_Structure_Corruption, and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal on Windows 10. Many websites have led me to believe that my RAM is at fault, but after testing with Memtest86 I found that was not the case. I attempted to use Windows "Verifier.exe," but my computer kept crashing every time I used it resulting in a Driver_Verifier_Detected_Error. It may be a faulty driver because I am using an old hard drive from a laptop, but I have had no luck in identifying any drivers that would cause a problem. I found the crash dump and sent it through WinDbg and found the problem was said to be caused by "Memory Corruption (One Bit)."
    If there are any further steps I should take to fix this, any help is appreciated.

First Memory Management BSoD:

First Driver Verifier BSoD:

Edit: After running the crash dump from the Memory_Corruption error, WinDbg states for the default bucket ID "WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT" and the process name is InstallManager. Does this mean anything for the error? If it means anything, the hard drive that I am currently using is from an old laptop with much different hardware.

L. Clark, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Frequent (and varied) BSOD's - Similar Threads - Frequent varied BSOD's

2. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Varying BSODs: Hello!I've recently been dealing with quite a few BSODs and I have been monitoring and logging all the ones that I've discovered and figured it was best to ask here for any assistance.Listed below are all the BSODs I've occurred over the past week or...
  3. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Varying BSODs: Hello!I've recently been dealing with quite a few BSODs and I have been monitoring and logging all the ones that I've discovered and figured it was best to ask here for any assistance.Listed below are all the BSODs I've occurred over the past week or...
  4. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent and varied BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent and varied BSODs: For the last couple of months, I've been receiving random BSODs such as:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALDRIVER_OVERRUN_STACK_BUFFERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONAnd so on.I've tried with fresh Window installation, disabling drivers, updating them. I've tried sfc...
  6. Frequent and varied BSODs

Frequent and varied BSODs: For the last couple of months, I've been receiving random BSODs such as:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALDRIVER_OVERRUN_STACK_BUFFERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONAnd so on.I've tried with fresh Window installation, disabling drivers, updating them. I've tried sfc...
  7. Frequent BSODs that vary by error every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs that vary by error every time: This has been going on for quite a while, I reinstalled OS, replaced OS drive, ran Memtest86+ twice with 0 errors, not sure what to do now. I've attached the minidumps for my 3 most recent crashes. Any help?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvlkeXYpyZj72SgpUQ6VXA5PHw09?e=uOFXD5...
  8. Frequent BSODs that vary by error every time

Frequent BSODs that vary by error every time: This has been going on for quite a while, I reinstalled OS, replaced OS drive, ran Memtest86+ twice with 0 errors, not sure what to do now. I've attached the minidumps for my 3 most recent crashes. Any help?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvlkeXYpyZj72SgpUQ6VXA5PHw09?e=uOFXD5...
  9. Frequent BSOD with varying errors

Frequent BSOD with varying errors: Hello, I am experiencing frequent BSOD errors while using my desktop running Windows 10. Most frequently the error is a Kernel_Security_Check_Failure however I have also seen "IQR Not Less or Equal" and "KMode exception not handled". None of these error codes are ever...
  10. Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages

Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages: Hello, this is a problem I have been having for about a month now. I have been running Windows 10 since July 29th. I am getting frequent BSODs, they seem unpredictable, I have noticed no pattern to them. My system will crash anytime, including during startup and any...