Windows 10: Frequent Blue Screen Errors & Freezing on New Dell Inpiron 5580

Discus and support Frequent Blue Screen Errors & Freezing on New Dell Inpiron 5580 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, So I purchased this Dell Inspiron 5580 back in September 2019 and it was functioning perfectly fine until a few months later when blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Julia M_291, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Frequent Blue Screen Errors & Freezing on New Dell Inpiron 5580

Hi there,

So I purchased this Dell Inspiron 5580 back in September 2019 and it was functioning perfectly fine until a few months later when blue screen errors and freezing started to occur. It didn't happen very often, so I thought, whatever it's fine. But then after April 2020, it really starts acting up and I would have blue screen errors up to 6 times a day before I stop using the computer for the remainder of the day.

I'm still experiencing Blue screen errors to this day. The most recent ones were: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".

I have done multiple troubleshoot techniques with no success. Some of the things I've done:

-Update windows system

-Update drivers

-Complete virus scan

-Complete windows memory diagnostic test no errors came up

-Chkdsk/r command

-System file check with DISM/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth and then sfc/scannnow

-Uninstall/reinstall software programs like my virus protection

Please advise on what I should do to troubleshoot these ongoing blue screen errors. Thanks.

:)

Julia M_291, Jul 8, 2020

2. Dell 5580 and Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

We love the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - it's easy for everyone to walk in with their laptop and connect to project their screen. Except for those who have Dell 5580s.

The Dell 5480s and SurfacePros connect great, but not the Dell 5580s.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this for the 5580s?

LorieRodriguez, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Frequent Blue Screen Errors & Freezing on New Dell Inpiron 5580

dell Inpiron 17 win 10 will not boot beyond the splash screen

dell Inpiron 17 win 10 will not boot beyond the splash screen

PatrickQuinn_861, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Frequent Blue Screen Errors & Freezing on New Dell Inpiron 5580

1. Frequent Blue Screen Errors & Freezing on New Dell Inpiron 5580 - Similar Threads - Frequent Blue Screen

2. frequent blue screens and errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent blue screens and errors: How do I fix this? My computer has frequent blue screens and "A critical error has occured". Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREAWhat failed: vgk.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frequent-blue-screens-and-errors/55dc5f83-4349-40e4-afa7-a193758e42df
  3. frequent blue screens and errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent blue screens and errors: How do I fix this? My computer has frequent blue screens and "A critical error has occured". Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREAWhat failed: vgk.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frequent-blue-screens-and-errors/55dc5f83-4349-40e4-afa7-a193758e42df
  4. Frequent blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent blue screen errors: My pc goes into blue screen errors atleast once in 15 minutes. I can assure you that my system files are perfect as I just.installed windows 10 a day ago. As the internet suggested I installed windows media tool and ran "repair my pc option". As I didn't back up any data and...
  5. Frequent blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent blue screen errors: My pc goes into blue screen errors atleast once in 15 minutes. I can assure you that my system files are perfect as I just.installed windows 10 a day ago. As the internet suggested I installed windows media tool and ran "repair my pc option". As I didn't back up any data and...
  6. Frequent blue screen errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent Blue Screen Errors

Frequent Blue Screen Errors: I have been getting various BSODs recently including Kernel Data Inpage Error, Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process died. After the crash there is a message displayed as "Reboot and Select proper Boot device" and stuck with this. The computer doesnot restart...
  8. Frequent Freezing and Blue Screens of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent Freezing and Blue Screens of Death: Hi all, I've been having some issues with my Windows 10 PC lately, and I'm hoping you can help. I get frequent blue screens when doing almost anything on my computer. It seems to come in waves sometimes, with multiple happening in one day and then none for a couple days....
  9. BSOD On Dell Latitude 5580

BSOD On Dell Latitude 5580: We have 6 Dell Latitude 5580 laptops in one department that randomly get a BSOD. They all have the same docking station and all use the same software daily. There are three other 5580's with the same setup, but do not use the same software and don't get the BCOD. I just...
  10. BSOD - Dell Latitude 5580

BSOD - Dell Latitude 5580: Hi. My all drivers are up-to-dated but recently I experienced BSOD when I was working normally. I have attached crash dump as well. Please can any one help me to find that culprit? Thanks in advance :) 122760