Windows 10: Frequent Blue Screen

Discus and support Frequent Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting blue screen with the stop code : FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE on a daily basis... generally when playing Ark:Survival evolved. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mikky79, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Mikky79 Win User

Frequent Blue Screen

I am getting blue screen with the stop code : FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE on a daily basis... generally when playing Ark:Survival evolved.

I have updated all drivers and even got the the stage of wiping my hard drive All but windows , removed memory sticks and gpu, cleaned it all out and put back together again.... Im still getting the same blue screen.. Can anyone help!!

:)

Mikky79, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?
    • What is the error message you receive?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type mdsched and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Frequent Blue Screen

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Frequent Blue Screen

1. Frequent Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Frequent Blue Screen

2. Frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent blue screens: Hi,I am seeing frequent blue screens on my Win 11 device.Here are the minidumps for last 5 of them:012924-11984-01.dmp012624-13312-01.dmp011924-10531-01.dmp122823-10687-01.dmp122623-31171-01.dmpCan anyone have a look and see if there is an obvious issue like a faulty driver...
  3. Frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent blue screens: Hi,I am seeing frequent blue screens on my Win 11 device.Here are the minidumps for last 5 of them:012924-11984-01.dmp012624-13312-01.dmp011924-10531-01.dmp122823-10687-01.dmp122623-31171-01.dmpCan anyone have a look and see if there is an obvious issue like a faulty driver...
  4. Frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent blue screens: Hello, I get frequent blue screen of deaths. This started about a month ago after I took my computer on a trip and so stopped viewing the screen using a monitor connected via an HDMI cable. I tried updating the AMD graphics card drivers but this just stopped WIndows from...
  5. Frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent blue screens: Hello, I get frequent blue screen of deaths. This started about a month ago after I took my computer on a trip and so stopped viewing the screen using a monitor connected via an HDMI cable. I tried updating the AMD graphics card drivers but this just stopped WIndows from...
  6. Frequent Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Blue Screens: I've had a small uprade to my PC recently, I've added 16GB of RAM to the previous 16, bought a new SSD drive and new case fans. I've also changed my drives setup and reinstalled windows. After a few days I've started having frequent blue screens with ntoskrnl.exe crashing and...
  7. Frequent Blue Screens

Frequent Blue Screens: My machine specs listed below has been crashing more and more in the past couple of months. There are some days where I have no crashes but most days it crashes two or three times. Today I have only been using it for a couple hours and has already crashed six times. I have...
  8. Frequent Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent Blue Screen: My surface pro turned blue screen during Windows update and the code is SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, I can't turn it on so I reset my surface, but it turned blue screen frequently after reset, the error code is CITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, how can you I solve the problem?...
  9. Frequent Blue Screens

Frequent Blue Screens: One of my Windows 10 (1803) systems recently starting having a spate of BSOD's. I didn't see the code for the first. The second showed a Stop Error of KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I searched around and found some advice. I ran a file scan (sfc), which reported no...
  10. Frequent blue screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Frequent blue screen: * Original title: 电脑频繁蓝屏 不知道原因,求解答 Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\46371\Desktop\elfinderTest\12.23\122318-12417-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only...