Windows 10: Frequent blue screens on PC, desperate for help fixing.

Discus and support Frequent blue screens on PC, desperate for help fixing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting the same BSOD messages for years and it has been interefearing with my work. Sometime I blue screen 7 times a day, sometime it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CDickinson_491, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Frequent blue screens on PC, desperate for help fixing.

I have been getting the same BSOD messages for years and it has been interefearing with my work. Sometime I blue screen 7 times a day, sometime it is once per month. I have no clue what is causing the issue and I have tried to update my drivers as best as I can.

The frequent BSOD messages I have been recieving are:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY
    and a few not as frequent ones

Only have 1 mini dump file from today with my system information here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JGMzYBxcV57rynXWxI9WjIDktbtyry0V/view

If any more details are needed then please ask for them.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

CDickinson_491, Feb 4, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Frequent blue screens on PC, desperate for help fixing.

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Frequent blue screens on PC, desperate for help fixing.

1. Frequent blue screens on PC, desperate for help fixing. - Similar Threads - Frequent blue screens

2. Frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent blue screens: Hi,I am seeing frequent blue screens on my Win 11 device.Here are the minidumps for last 5 of them:012924-11984-01.dmp012624-13312-01.dmp011924-10531-01.dmp122823-10687-01.dmp122623-31171-01.dmpCan anyone have a look and see if there is an obvious issue like a faulty driver...
  3. Frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent blue screens: Hello, I get frequent blue screen of deaths. This started about a month ago after I took my computer on a trip and so stopped viewing the screen using a monitor connected via an HDMI cable. I tried updating the AMD graphics card drivers but this just stopped WIndows from...
  4. Frequent Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Blue Screens: I've had a small uprade to my PC recently, I've added 16GB of RAM to the previous 16, bought a new SSD drive and new case fans. I've also changed my drives setup and reinstalled windows. After a few days I've started having frequent blue screens with ntoskrnl.exe crashing and...
  5. Frequent Blue Screens

Frequent Blue Screens: My machine specs listed below has been crashing more and more in the past couple of months. There are some days where I have no crashes but most days it crashes two or three times. Today I have only been using it for a couple hours and has already crashed six times. I have...
  6. Frequent Blue Screens

Frequent Blue Screens: One of my Windows 10 (1803) systems recently starting having a spate of BSOD's. I didn't see the code for the first. The second showed a Stop Error of KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I searched around and found some advice. I ran a file scan (sfc), which reported no...
  7. Frequent blue screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Frequent blue screen: * Original title: 电脑频繁蓝屏 不知道原因,求解答 Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\46371\Desktop\elfinderTest\12.23\122318-12417-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only...
  8. Blue Screen - cant fix PC, help!

Blue Screen - cant fix PC, help!: My WiFi adaptor was constantly randomly not working even after reinstalling (trying to fix). It happened again, and a quick fix was to reset the PC; however this time it got stuck on restart for 20 mins so i forced the PC to shutdown - turned it back on (blue screen). I have...
  9. Bsod help frequent blue screens

Bsod help frequent blue screens: So I get a lot of driver irql not less than or equal stop codes this wdf01000.sys is what failed this time. Sometimes I do get other bsod but this one is most common 115095
  10. Bsod help frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Support
    Bsod help frequent blue screens: So I get a lot of driver irql not less than or equal stop codes this wdf01000.sys is what failed this time. Sometimes I do get other bsod but this one is most common 115095