Windows 10: Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep

Discus and support Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am facing frequent BSOD issue since last few months. BSOD generally occurs when booting from the hibernation state or sleep state. But likelihood of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Apoorv_, May 28, 2021.

1. Apoorv_ Win User

Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep

I am facing frequent BSOD issue since last few months. BSOD generally occurs when booting from the hibernation state or sleep state. But likelihood of occurrence of BSOD after hibernation is more. I have tried updating all the system drivers to their latest version i.e. available on acer site. I have updated the BIOS also. Still the issue is not resolved. ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis

:)

Apoorv_, May 28, 2021

2. BSOD/Slow wake when waking from sleep/hibernation

Any suggestions?
    This BSOD is continuing and happening more frequently...
    It has to point where it is pointless to sleep/hibernate as it crashes everytime when waking up... having to shutdown everytime and booting up takes ages

ccman12345678, May 28, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Hibernate mode Vs Sleep Vs Hybrid sleep.

Or do the right thing and get a UPS.

newtekie1, May 28, 2021
  4. Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep

Hibernate mode Vs Sleep Vs Hybrid sleep.

I beg to differ. Hibernation is for whatever situation hibernation is needed for, be it on a desktop or a laptop. For instance, desktop users who suffer from frequent blackouts would rather opt for hibernation instead of sleeping.

AFAIK, Sleep and Hibernate functions don't alter critical system files, so I don't think any permanent damage should occur. Worst I've seen are devices failing to wakeup properly, and that's easily fixed with a simple restart (or, in some cases, unpluging and repluging the device or restarting related services.)

Shihabyooo, May 28, 2021
Thema:

Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep

1. Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD hibernation

2. BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0: Please help every time my computer goes to sleep or hibernate i am getting the internal power errorMinidump linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgnhsYfiapv0aY_jpRyEIJrpEkc...
  3. BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0: Please help every time my computer goes to sleep or hibernate i am getting the internal power errorMinidump linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgnhsYfiapv0aY_jpRyEIJrpEkc...
  4. BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD on sleep/hibernate

BSOD on sleep/hibernate: I am getting a BSOD often when my PC goes into sleep mode. It is not every time, and the error codes I'm getting are different. This started about a month ago and has generated CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION, KERNEL THREAD PRIORITY FLOOR VIOLATION, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, PAGE...
  6. BSOD connected to sleep/hibernation?

BSOD connected to sleep/hibernation?: Hello, I'm getting regular (though rare) BSODs that occur on onset of, during, or on exit from sleep/hibernation. I haven't been able to get to the bottom of this problem so I'd appreciate any help. I'm including link to the requisite information....
  7. BSOD connected to sleep/hibernation?

BSOD connected to sleep/hibernation?: Hello, I'm experiencing multiple (though relatively rare) BSODs. I haven't pinned down the cause yet; however, I have a suspicion that it occurs during, or upon onset of, or upon exit from sleep/hibernation. I would appreciate any help in uncovering the cause. I am providing...
  8. BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate V2

BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate V2: This is just a continuation of a previous thread which was marked as too old. See BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate Had another BSOD immediately after returning from hibernate. I checked the disk again but saw no further errors so I can rule out the disk this time...
  9. BSOD seems to happen after sleep / hibernate

BSOD seems to happen after sleep / hibernate: Hi and thanks for the help. I have an ASUS desktop which has had a couple of BSOD's over the last month, which i ignored (we have power problems on occasion) but 3 over the last 10 days and 2 today means its time to pay attention. On both occasions today i entered sleep...
  10. BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate

BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate: I sometimes get a failure from either Corrupt Page or Memory Management after returning from either sleep mode or hibernate. Always caused by ntoskrnl.exe+142940. I wonder if it might be caused by my trying to log in too soon and the different threads running before memory...